“Cozy neighborhood pub”

The Exit Inn
Ranked #194 of 434 Restaurants in Antigua
Price range: US$4 - US$8
Reviewed 27 September 2016

Antigua has too many options. Antigua turns over bars and restaurants what seems like every week....

There are so many good options... 'dive bars' (though this term applies loosely here), traveler bars, swanky (ok not like Guate City) bars, pubs, places visited more by locals, places visited more by local foreigners, bla bla bla.

Bar food ranges from: normal pub stuff you'd see anywhere in the world to... tried to be so different and cool and attempt fusion of some sort...

Exit Inn is:
-Cozy pub
-Visited by a range, but primarily an older (and when I say older I mean not groups of 18 year old backpackers looking to eat cheap and party) and more relaxed crowd
-Friendly and welcoming staff
-Not intimidating for solo travelers (women included- fist bump)
-Affordable (very)
-Very VERY delicious normal pub food...
-Easy to sit and read/work in the courtyard with a beer during the day

When I say normal pub food I mean: Arguably the best chicken fingers I've ever had in my life, fantastic eggplant parm sub, perfectly crisped french fries (and Poutine..that is also excellent), ....the list goes on.

New co-owner is making some fun updates, like special prices from 8-10.

Just walk your way through Uxibal the fancy shoe store on 4th Calle and through the courtyard to the left.... if what I said above is what you want, that is precisely what you'll get! (and more, I'm sure I'm missing something)

I love Exit Inn.

1  Thank Lovintheworld17

Reviewed 20 August 2016 via mobile

Small neighborhood pub social and friendly. Bob the owner makes you feel right at home. Great place to grab a drink.

Reviewed 19 July 2016 via mobile

I love Exit Inn, best place to go to have a beer and have a chat with the friendly staff. Try the cheeseburger!!!!

Reviewed 27 March 2016

Awesome Burgers and 50 cent Rum and Cokes. It is hard to find, but well worth the hunt. We were on our way back to pick up our bus and stumbled upon it. Very clean and owner is from the USA so language was not a barrier, but had been there long enough to give it a distinctive local flavor.

Reviewed 15 March 2016

I love going here with friends! Great place to talk and the service is wonderful. Beautiful area and always relaxing.