Free cancellation until 28/07
US$153
US$140
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$160/night.

Casa Encantada(Antigua)
Free cancellation until 01/08
US$146
US$130
  • Breakfast included
Posada de San Carlos(Antigua)(Great Value!)
US$85
US$75
  • Restaurant
US$153
US$125
Hotel Casa Rustica(Antigua)(Great Value!)
US$44
US$38
Hotel Casa Cristina(Antigua)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$32
US$30
Hotel Casa Antigua(Antigua)(Great Value!)
US$85
US$53
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$63/night.

Hostal Antigua(Antigua)(Great Value!)
US$36
US$32
Porta Hotel Antigua(Antigua)
Free cancellation until 02/08
US$164
US$150
All reviewslovely hotelcentral park isshort walktypical guatemalanenjoyed our stayplace to stayrooms are beautifulhammocksgardenmarketspanish
Reviewed 27 February 2018

The best part of La Ermita is the staff of the hotel which is outstanding. The hotel is super pleasant and good value for the price. Ilyana at the reception was amazing with my mum and I. I became sick while in Antigua with food poisoned and Ilyana went above an beyond to make sure I was well. She had someone from the hotel accompany me to the hospital and later my mum which was very nice, everyone was concerned about how I was feeling... it was really nice. The room is spacious, I would add a chair which we felt was missing in our room but not a great concern as well. I recommend. In the evenings we felt safer taking Uber after dinner to the hotel, it was only about $2. Many thanks to everyone!!! Thankfully I made a speedy recovery.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Hotel La Ermita d, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at La Ermita, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2018

We appreciate your comment, it's good that you're already well. Our commitment is that each guest feels at home. We hope to see you again.

Reviewed 30 October 2017

We have just had the most incredible stay at this converted convent. The wooden doors open into an oasis of hanging flowers, lush garden and even a hammock. The staff are professional, friendly and extremely attentive.
Maria Jose Alvaez is a formidable Concierge and Mynor Jimenez went above and beyond to make this place feel like home. Breakfast was an amazing local assortment prepared by chef Edwin and lovingly served by Isabel Alvarez. Thanks also go to Julio Lopez for assisting us in the evenings. Everyone here soon felt like family and I whole heartedly recommend this gem!

Stayed: October 2017
Hotel La Ermita d, Director de Recepción at La Ermita, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2017

Thank you so much for your comment Vicki! it was a pleassure to have you and your family with us! hope we can serve you again in the near future.

Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

My family spent four nights at this hotel. They took care of us like we were royalty. My daughter got sick when we were there and they really doted on her. The food was amazing for breakfast and the service was outstanding. A little bit off the beaten path but that wasn't necessarily bad. We would definitely consider staying here again.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Hotel La Ermita d, Director de Recepción at La Ermita, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2017

We appreciate your comments. We hope to host you in a close future. Thank you again!!

Reviewed 17 May 2017 via mobile

Me and my husband stayed there for 2 nights and really enjoyed our stay.
The location is great, the staff is super nice, freindly and helpful and the hotel and rooms are beautiful.
Very recomended!

Michael & Dikla

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Hotel La Ermita d, Director de Recepción at La Ermita, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2017

Thank you for your comments and recommendations, I really glad your stayed was great and with high expectations. we are at your service!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 28 February 2017 via mobile

We stayed here 2 nights after our mission trip was completed. Felt like we were in heaven! Will definitely choose this hotel again if returning to Antigua. The price was very reasonable. The breakfast was wonderful. Clean and very attentive!

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Hotel La Ermita d, Director General at La Ermita, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2017

We appreciate your comments in general. The service is personalized for you, our dear visitors. Greetings.