See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 January 2017 via mobile

Just arriving the girl on the reception charge me 25 dollars more by mistake? The Rooms smell, the blanket smell like kept for ages. And is not soft at all. The breakfast is pretty ugly nothing taste like it should, the cheese taste like plastic, the bred is hard and cold.
The pool is not usable in this month of the year. The hot water come and go. Try another

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Estefania Q, Gerente at Real Plaza Hotel Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2017

Dear Mr. Rolando A.,

I'm very sad to hear about your bad comments. We have done everything in our power to make it up to you, since you have been complaining about everything. We work really hard all the time in order to provide a great service and improve it daily. We returned the money you were accusing us of charging you, even though it was because of the exchange rate, which we always explain during the check in.

For breakfast we offer: american (pancakes, eggs, jelly and butter), typical (eggs, beans, plantains, bread, ranchera sauce), pancakes with jelly and honey, french toasts with jelly and honey, cereal with milk and oatmeal; all include coffee, tea or orange juice. We also have other options with surcharge.

The swimming pool is perfect to use anytime, we also have a jacuzzi which works perfectly.

Any other thing I could help you with I'll be glad to.

Reviewed 18 December 2016

This hotel was fine for one night in my opinion. They advertise a restaurant but it only serves breakfast and lunch so I had to go elsewhere for dinner. Breakfast was tiny. I had a suite which was more than adequate for my needs and the garden was lovely with a large pool.

Room Tip: ground floor rooms are quite good
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo
Estefania Q, Gerente at Real Plaza Hotel Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 19 December 2016

Dear Alec s,

Thank you very much for sharing your opinion. We are pleased to know how much you enjoyed our garden and pool. I would like you to know that we are in process of building a new restaurant that will have a 24 hr service. Hopefully next time you come you may enjoy it.

Reviewed 21 August 2016 via mobile

I can honestly say that I won't be returning. Hot water on and off. Breakfast was really un satisfying. The restaurant service was bad. Beds must be as old as Antigua is and the pillows will make your neck stiff. Front desk mas was really nice, though.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Estefania Q, Gerente at Real Plaza Hotel Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2016

Dear Saranate,

We appreciate that you share your comments with us. I am very surprised to see how bad your experience was, since we just changed our beds and pillows a few months ago. We really hope you may come back some day, so you could give us a second chance to impress you, we know we will.

We work really hard every day to improve our service, in order to keep the progress moving forward.

Thanks again for sharing your thoughts,

Reviewed 21 August 2016

We stayed there in Aug 2016, 3 families, with elderly people and children. Everything was great: check-in, check-out, rooms, cleanness, food, quite kind, the silence to rest at night. This hotel is quite near walking of the "Mercado de Artesanías" and also about 600 mts from Antigua central park. The best was the staff kindness and the silence to rest. My family had a quite great time there. We will stay again there!

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Alberto V

Dear Alberto V,

Thank you very much for your sharing those kind words! We are very pleased to know how much you enjoyed your stay, we hope to see you and your family here again! It was a real pleasure to have you as our guests.

Reviewed 19 July 2016

The place is amazing. The people are great and helpful and nothing but nice. The ammenities are great and clean and well mantained. The rooms are pretty and the the cleaning personnel deep clean, I am a witness. Will stay again..

Room Tip: Bring mosquito repellent if your stay is during hoy weather, no A/C
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Estefania Q, Gerente at Real Plaza Hotel Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2016

Dear Mr. Billy R,

It is good to know you had a great time! Thank you very much for sharing your comments with everyone, we are glad that you enjoyed your stay.

We hope to see you again!