“Safe and fun!”

Ranked #99 of 403 Restaurants in Antigua
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: American, Healthy
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: A dance club and restaurant infusing comfort and class with urban art and great food. #lasvibras Las Vibras De la Casbah is located underneath the famous arch in Antigua, Guatemala. With a terrace, serving gourmet burgers and wings, it is a favourite eatery and drink location for locals and tourists. Late night Las Vibras de la Casbah transforms into the largest and hottest dance club in town.
Reviewed 28 November 2017

So, I'm not into the clubbing scene, and considering we went here at 8pm on a Wednesday night, this place was not hopping - we were the only people here. However, we still had a great time and I would go back if I were in town. First off, I felt like this place was very safe and professional - in fact we got patted down when we got there to make sure we didn't have weapons. That was a first for me, but it was nice to know that they were doing this to everyone entering (especially with all of the shootings you hear of happening in clubs these days). Secondly, the staff was very welcoming and gave great customer service. The scene here is so interesting and unique - such amazing spray paint art on the inside, and a really lovely balcony area outside with seating options and sting lights. We sat out on the balcony and it just felt lovely out there. Our drinks were great and we had a fun time here. Go have yourself some fun!

Reviewed 4 October 2017

took my friends there in the summer for a clubbing night in antigua...we're a bit older but did not feel out of place at all! good mix of old/new hits and a civilised crowd!

Reviewed 1 September 2017

What a great place to have great drinks, dance and EAT! beautiful patio to enjoy Guatemalas beautiful weather!!!

1  Thank Farah M
Reviewed 7 May 2017 via mobile

The best disco in the city, if you come Antigua and you are looking for fun I recommend this place, the vibes, the atmosphere and music will make you have a good time.

1  Thank Helen L
Reviewed 4 May 2017

The best bar in Antigua. The décor and atmosphere are fantastic, providing a beautiful setting for a night of partying. From the dance floor to the terrace you can tell they know what they're doing. A definite must visit while in Antigua.

1  Thank Arthur D