See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 10 April 2018

Hotel Casa San Lazaro exceeded my expectations! Our family of five stayed in the Villa for six nights and thoroughly enjoyed our stay. Staff were incredibly friendly and showed us their warm hospitality every day. The hotel is beautifully decorated, clean, safe, and located a short walk to central park with all of the shops and restaurants. Breakfast (included in room rate) was delicious and they served us poolside at an umbrella table each morning.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 September 2017

I visited with friends for a weekend. Is a beautiful hotel. They take care of every detail and you can notice since the first moment you enter the place. They have breakfast included which is very convenient and those days it was delicious. The outdoor area by the pool is great to enjoy a glass of wine with a great talk (Which we did). A very nice place that I'd visit again absolutely 100%. I highly recommended.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 April 2017 via mobile

Hotel Casa San Lazaro is probably one of the most detail enriched hotels I have ever visited, spaces are colorful, pool is very pretty and relaxing. Breakfast here is AMAZING, best tamales I ever had! Michelle from reception is helpful, friendly and has a permanent smile! I'll definitely stay here again.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 November 2016 via mobile

We booked it because we wanted to enjoy the pool. Unfortunately it was cold and there was only 2 long chairs around the pool.
If the suite was nice with a massive bathroom and jaccuzi, it was really noisy. You can hear the noise of the streets and the morning there was a group of 5 people really noisy during the breakfast.
The breakfast was included but not good at all: bad orange juice and just an omelet with fruits.
The localisation is also pretty bad: far from the center and close to the exit road of the street so it was really polluted.
For 145€ a night I do not recommend this place

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 August 2016

We had a group of 9 people (family/friends) from NY stay in the 'guest house' at Hotel San Lazaro. The staff were very accommodating, with late check-ins (2am), early morning breakfasts (6:30am), and help throughout the week. The hotel is beautifully kept, rooms very clean. Would definitely recommend San Lazaro to others, and would use them again.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family