Lowest prices for your stay
US$110
Free cancellation until 22/06/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
SAVE US$17
eDreamsUS$110
TravelocityUS$105
PricelineUS$122
All reviews grand suite large bathroom romantic hotel magical place rooftop terrace four nights ingrid guatemala courtyard volcano
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 January 2021 via mobile

My partner and I fully enjoyed a luscious New Year’s Eve dinner at Panza Verde’s incredibly atmospheric restaurant. Delicious food, perfect table service, and very good cocktails and wine. A special treat was the personal attention by Francisco, the restaurant manager. An occasion to remember!

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 December 2020 via mobile

There are no enough words to describe this magical place. Garden, terrace, rooms, restaurant and everything is well design and decorated. There’s no corner without a unique detail that makes incredible this place. We celebrated our wedding day at the terrace, booked 6 rooms of the hotel and had breakfast, lunch and dinner with amazing food. What makes everything better is the hotel/restaurant staff, they are really nice persons, polite and willing to help and make every moment unforgettable. Ingrid and Francisco are terrific! Best day of our life ever!

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 October 2020

Meson Panza Verde was as great on the second stay as it was the first (2019). The hotel has a very intimate, authentic feel, and is extremely clean - common areas and rooms. The restaurant was great for dinner yet again, and service (restaurant and hotel) was very helpful. Among the best features of MPV is the location - on 5th, but on the quiet end... close enough to the park but away from most of the noise.

Room tip: We stayed in Master Suite 7 on this trip, but much prefer Master Suite 5.
Date of stay: October 2020
Reviewed 2 July 2020

The property is beautiful, our room was very spacious and lovely. The staff was friendly and very accommodating. We had our meals on our patio and the food was just delicious. We swam in the pool which is quite lovely also.

Date of stay: June 2020
Reviewed 23 March 2020

I am on the road three to four months a year, staying at hotels of all types, sizes and levels of luxury.

I stayed at Panza Verde for four nights in late February 2020 and had a lovely stay. Place oozes with charm and uniqueness. Nice room, kind staff, gorgeous rooftop, flexibility, all of that. And of course, Antigua is magical.

I left a bag there to travel around and planned to return a few weeks later.

When I did, I found myself in a pickle due to a Guatemalan border closure for Coronavirus. I was stranded in a gilded prison. Details were not clear, the situation was changing daily, if not hourly. I felt alone in a foreign city with no clear path out. That was a first and it was a bit scary.

It is in times of crisis that one can truly. Panza Verde showed its ethos and its heart. They went above and beyond to be flexible, human and understanding. All while responding responsibly to the situation at hand, showing consideration for my own health and that of their staff. This started with the owner and excellent manager, and permeated my interaction with every staff member. They truly seemed genuinely concerned.

I got out of Guatemala in due time, but I cant help wonder how my experience might have been radically different if I had not chosen a place that is run with such heart and care.

Room tip: The rooms on the higher floors have better light in many instances
Date of stay: March 2020