2 people are viewing this hotel
Expedia.comUS$155
Trip.comUS$236
Lol.travelUS$242
1,301 results
All reviews underground tunnel kids club beautiful hotel beautiful grounds great pool large hotel filtered water few blocks would highly recommend this hotel the main square lap spa fireplace percy wedding parrots conference
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 April 2021 via mobile

Me and my partner stayed here over Semana santa and we had an amazing time. The hotel is beautiful and provides for all your needs. All the stay were super helpful and very welcoming. I would recommend staying here to everyone, we had a fantastic time.

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Atencion al Cliente Porta Hotel Antigua, Guest Services / Front Office at Porta Hotel Antigua, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2021

Dear Andrew,
Thank you for visited us, we really appreciate your comments and we are very happy to know that your stay was wonderful and you enjoyed Holly Week at Porta Hotel Antigua. We look forward soon.

Reviewed 21 March 2021

Just arrived back from 5 nights in Antigua. While I was a bit apprehensive traveling during Covid I felt that every precaution was taken at the hotel. Beautiful hotel in a great location for exploring Antigua. Only one negative was the noise from the road. It might have been the location of our room - but otherwise the stay was perfect.

Date of stay: March 2021
Atencion al Cliente Porta Hotel Antigua, Guest Services / Front Office at Porta Hotel Antigua, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2021

Dear María, thank your so much for sharing such amazing comments regarding your most recent stay at Porta Hotel Antigua. We are very sorry for the noise from the road, but we hope change your experience on your next visit.
Best regards,

Reviewed 6 March 2021 via mobile

We went for valentines this year for the first time to the port the hotel. Even so I do living with my life this present time it was an amazing experience. It started as we arrived staff is extremely helpful regulations for Cove it 19 I am amazing accommodations are clean. Overall experience was More than we expected highly recommend Abel for family pet friendly and couples.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Atencion al Cliente Porta Hotel Antigua, Guest Services / Front Office at Porta Hotel Antigua, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2021

Dear Christian,

Thank you for sharing your experience. Your comments really motivate our team continue making unforgettable experiences for our guests. We are glad to know that you and your family felt safe with us. We look forward your visit soon! Take care.

Reviewed 24 February 2021

Despite covid-19 restrictions, we had the most beautiful time ever in Porta Hotel. The level of detail that the staff had to work to make an unforgettable night was amazing.
I highly recommend the restaurant of this Hotel. The food and variety are excellent.
There are very few hotels in Antigua that allow dogs... so this one is excellent for pet lovers.
Our service dog feels always at home whenever we visit Guatemala.

Date of stay: December 2020
Atencion al Cliente Porta Hotel Antigua, Guest Services / Front Office at Porta Hotel Antigua, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2021

Dear Lourdes,

Thank you for your comments. We are really happy that you had an amazing time at our hotel and that you enjoyed the food of our restaurant. We are glad that your pet also enjoyed their stay here as well. We look forward your visit soon, it would be a pleasure!

Reviewed 28 January 2021

I just came back from spending 3 days in Antigua and stayed at Portages Hotel Antigua the entire time. The hotel was beautifully decorated and the service was top notch. The hotel staff was extremely accommodating, including arranging airport transfers to and from the hotel. The food was delicious and included several types of food from Guatemala I wanted to experience during my stay. My favorite part was seeing the two Macaws taking up residence on the hotel premises. Absolutely stunning. The hotel followed all of the covid-19 safety protocols and I felt safe the entire time during my visit. I would definitely stay at this hotel if I visit Antigua in the future.

Date of stay: January 2021
Atencion al Cliente Porta Hotel Antigua, Atención al huésped/Recepción at Porta Hotel Antigua, responded to this reviewResponded 29 January 2021

Dear Isahiah,

We appreciate your valuable comments, for us it was a pleasure to assist you and we are proud to know that you felt safe and comfortable since that is our intention. We are always attentive to your return, this is your home in Antigua Guatemala, please visit us soon.

greetings and very cordial,