Lowest prices for your stay
US$155
FindHotelUS$155
Hotels.comUS$155
Trip.comUS$247
1,296 results
All reviews underground tunnel kids club beautiful hotel beautiful grounds great pool large hotel filtered water few blocks would highly recommend this hotel the main square lap spa fireplace percy wedding parrots conference
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 March 2021 via mobile

We went for valentines this year for the first time to the port the hotel. Even so I do living with my life this present time it was an amazing experience. It started as we arrived staff is extremely helpful regulations for Cove it 19 I am amazing accommodations are clean. Overall experience was More than we expected highly recommend Abel for family pet friendly and couples.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Atencion al Cliente Porta Hotel Antigua, Guest Services / Front Office at Porta Hotel Antigua, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2021

Dear Christian,

Thank you for sharing your experience. Your comments really motivate our team continue making unforgettable experiences for our guests. We are glad to know that you and your family felt safe with us. We look forward your visit soon! Take care.

Reviewed 24 February 2021

Despite covid-19 restrictions, we had the most beautiful time ever in Porta Hotel. The level of detail that the staff had to work to make an unforgettable night was amazing.
I highly recommend the restaurant of this Hotel. The food and variety are excellent.
There are very few hotels in Antigua that allow dogs... so this one is excellent for pet lovers.
Our service dog feels always at home whenever we visit Guatemala.

Date of stay: December 2020
Atencion al Cliente Porta Hotel Antigua, Guest Services / Front Office at Porta Hotel Antigua, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2021

Dear Lourdes,

Thank you for your comments. We are really happy that you had an amazing time at our hotel and that you enjoyed the food of our restaurant. We are glad that your pet also enjoyed their stay here as well. We look forward your visit soon, it would be a pleasure!

Reviewed 28 January 2021

I just came back from spending 3 days in Antigua and stayed at Portages Hotel Antigua the entire time. The hotel was beautifully decorated and the service was top notch. The hotel staff was extremely accommodating, including arranging airport transfers to and from the hotel. The food was delicious and included several types of food from Guatemala I wanted to experience during my stay. My favorite part was seeing the two Macaws taking up residence on the hotel premises. Absolutely stunning. The hotel followed all of the covid-19 safety protocols and I felt safe the entire time during my visit. I would definitely stay at this hotel if I visit Antigua in the future.

Date of stay: January 2021
Atencion al Cliente Porta Hotel Antigua, Atención al huésped/Recepción at Porta Hotel Antigua, responded to this reviewResponded 29 January 2021

Dear Isahiah,

We appreciate your valuable comments, for us it was a pleasure to assist you and we are proud to know that you felt safe and comfortable since that is our intention. We are always attentive to your return, this is your home in Antigua Guatemala, please visit us soon.

greetings and very cordial,

Reviewed 26 December 2020

The hotel is really nice but I was disappointed that i found a spider in my room and then i found a roach.They need to clean more .The food and service at the restaurant was exellent. I will not stay here again.I dont mind the spider but the roach is a no no. i will only go back to the restaurant.

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Atencion al Cliente Porta Hotel Antigua, Atención al huésped/Recepción at Porta Hotel Antigua, responded to this reviewResponded 27 December 2020

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your most recent experience at Porta Hotel Antigua.

Your comments are really helpful to identify areas of opportunity and preventive actions that could improve our guests’ experience.

Since we are surrounded by nature, we have a plague control schedule that will be reinforced. Our guest experience is the most important goal for our team, and in this case, our guest service and housekeeping team took immediate action when your comments were shared,

We are glad you liked our restaurant and will be happy to be your hosts again.

Guest Relations

Reviewed 13 October 2020 via mobile

Due to government restrictions in Guatemala, I had to cancel my hotel reservation. With the airport in Guatemala closed to tourists, how was I to get there?
It has been almost a month since I received confirmation of my cancellation from the hotel. This cancellation confirmed in writing that the hotel would refund my deposit in full to my credit card. The hotel has still not done so. Still waiting.
Visa informed me today that no credit has been issued by the hotel to date. Unconscionable delay is a disappointing feature of a good hotel.

Date of stay: October 2020
Atencion al Cliente Porta Hotel Antigua, Atención al huésped/Recepción at Porta Hotel Antigua, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2020

Dear Mrs. Marli H,
We really appreciate your kind comments and concern about bank procedures taking so long. According to our conversation earlier this week, the refund process has already been finished and your account should show the credit. We are looking forward for a future stay, and our team will be more than glad to be your hosts on your next visit to Antigua. Stay safe.
Warm wishes,