All reviews great location beautiful hotel central park close proximity filtered water plenty of hot water rooms are clean rooftop terrace lovely courtyard free coffee lake atitlan semana santa the main square block flowers loft plaza
Reviewed 27 August 2018

The location is central, the price is very reasonable, the beds and decor are nice and comfortable. My only complaint is that we did not have any hot water over the 3 nights we stayed at this property. We complained about it on several occasions and the hotel tried to fix it (but only after the second complaint), and ultimately could not fix it. Not a big issue given that it was pretty warm outside when we stayed, but want to point out the issue.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
mexicohicks1, Manager at Hotel Casa Antigua, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2018

We really appreciate your comments and we always attend to our guest complain immediately and it is also good for us to know that yo enjoyed the decor and the beds in our hotel.

Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

We definitely enjoyed our stay here. Authentic Antigua! For sure. Which means..very old structure/building, decent facilities, food. Super friendly workers. Reasonable, super-convenient Guatemala City airport pickup. Rooms are fine. Seem like refurbished horse stables..but that is selling it low. Awesome courtyards, and even awesome-er views of volcanos from the roof. Craft brewery/restaurant across the street.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

We appreciate your comments and it is good that you enjoyed the authenticity of our hotel, with the courtyards and also with the amzing views from the terrace. As we are very close to the park you can find many options of restaurants. We hope you can visit us in other opportunity.

Reviewed 8 August 2018

We stayed for 5 nights at this hotel. We are a family of 4, traveling with 2 teenagers. We booked a quad room and were pleasantly surprised that the room was 2 double beds, with a loft that had 2 twin beds...perfect! It gave the teens a space that was there own.

The hotel is just blocks away from Park Central and close to the arch, as well. It is a very well located hotel.

The hotel has a beautiful courtyard with a lovely fountain and each night around 5:30-6:00 o'clock the birds would arrive and serenade us.

The only drawback was that there wasn't always hot water. But we would definitely stay there again.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

We really appreciate your comment and we really sorry about the inconvenience with the hot water in your room but sometimes this happens because of the water pressure but we hope that in other opportunity that you visit us you will not have this inconvenient.

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

Casa Antigua is a beautiful little boutique hotel located in the center of Antigua. I went to Guatemala for a mission trip and stood here 3 nights (before and after my missionary work). It is very clean and well kept. The staff is very friendly and helpful. I wasn’t crazy about my first room- it was filled with mosquitos and very dark. The shower was odd and made me feel uncomfortable, but it was my fault for not complaining about it. I dealt with it for two nights being that I wasn’t there for the hotel, I was there to explore the area. I left Antigua for a week to embark on the mission trip and at the end, returned to Antigua to stay here another night. I was given a different room which was much better! Better lighting, better shower. There is a rooftop area to can visit which has an amazing view of the volcanoes and mountains. Overall, my experience here was great. They service breakfast which is pretty good. They have great coffee available 24/7. It is surrounded by amazing shops, bars, restaurants and cafes. The people in the neighborhood are great. Many friendly locals and tourists. Safe area. Plus, the hotel locks the front door after a certain hour and you have to knock and be identified to be let inside. Would definitely stay there again.
Thank you Casa Antigua!

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

A perfect place to feel at home while staying in Antigua. Inviting atmosphere and welcoming staff. This is a place I will return to again and again! This has a great central location where you can easily walk throughout the town and also feel close to home.

Date of stay: June 2018