See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 30 March 2017

This hotel is a great place to stay. The staff went out of their way to help us out. We came in without a reservation. They had a room left so we checked in. The next day the manager stopped to see how our room was and to ask if we wanted to see other rooms.

It is located near Kaffe Fernando which is a bonus. The sitting areas are beautiful. Breakfast was O.K. but nothing fancy. On several occasions the person working at the desk made phone calls for us or marked routes around town on a map. When I go back to Antigua I will stay here!

Be sure to go up on the roof for a beautiful view!

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 December 2016

Arriving late in the evening only to find our hostel cancelled our reservation we were somewhat dismayed. However, this adorable charming hotel was right across the street from the hostel and literally came to the rescue. Luis, the kindest most helpful man at the desk, gave the most amazing service. I had lost my voice, even with the kitchen closed he made me some tea. He directed us to a restaurant that had the best chicken soup. Next morning he got on his bicycle to go buy me butter and raw chocolate so the ladies on the kitchen could make me a hot drink to soothe my throat. Then he walked us to a agency to make bus reservations to Nicuraga and Costa Rica. All the staff was equally as friendly and helpful. The breakfast came with the room and was a great start to the day. My only regret was leaving in such a sleepy state I forgot to tip the staff. They all deserve it so be generous if you can.

Stayed: November 2016
Reviewed 8 June 2016 via mobile

Me and my boyfriend spent 2 nights in this hotel and had a great tima!
We had some trouble at the chek in because the dates on booking were for the past day..
The receptionist Alison call her boss and they agreed to give us the two nights we paid for.. altough it wasnt the date on the order..
The hotel is very beautifull and has an amazing porch..

Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 May 2016 via mobile

The communal areas were good and well decorated. However, the room (a triple room) was not well lit as the one proper window looked out onto the central courtyard- we were woken up by sweeping at 6am. The room was quite small and the bathroom was not clean. The staff did not speak English and did not offer any advice for tours etc. The breakfast was included in the room which was good and was accommodating when we left early for a tour but breakfast was very basic.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 May 2016

This is a small hotel is beautifully furnished with a friendly staff, very conveniently located in Antigua. Each room is different and they have a very lovely lounge area too. Prices are reasonable and this includes a nice breakfast. I'll definitely go back there!

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple