All reviews spectacular stay free coffee tea off the charts offer breakfast few blocks cute hotel rooms are nice and clean central park arriving late walking distance to everything hot water lounge chairs easy access the main square location is great rooftop deck hotel is located
Reviewed 21 April 2018

On the south of town which is a little quieter. Part of Antigua Hotel Solutions which I found out later and was good know. Was there with a volunteer group that stayed at sister hotel San Jorge and the staff moved my luggage from one hotel to the other and kept it safe for 2 days while I was on an overnight tour. The staff also let me put some food in their refrigerator. Helped me get tours etc. Downsides: not much insulation so you can hear neighbors and there is no A/C. Having said that, all hotels I stayed in for my two week stay are like this, so overall I would say this one was great. Nice courtyard and clean cozy rooms. For more info and pics visit etbtravelphotography

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank etbtravelphotography
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Quaint little 10 room property near parque central. We stayed the week after Holy Week - a relatively quiet time - and had the property nearly to ourselves for about $25/night.

Everything is a short walk from here and the rooms are nice.

Highlight is rooftop deck with tables under umbrellas and lounge chairs.

Stayed: April 2018
Reviewed 14 March 2018

Few blocks from park, nice interior court yard, rooms nicely decorated and very clean. Upstairs balcony provided awesome view of the volcano Fuego while erupting. The only negative is the walls do not block the neighbors noise and I had a young very "active" couple and I had to listen to all of it!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

If you’re looking for something comfortable and well located this is a good option, It’s only a 2 minute walk from Parque Central.

The rooms are comfortable and well equipped with hot water showers and baths as you would expect for the price. There is a shared balcony area with a couple of tables and sun loungers as well as seating dotted throughout the property. Breakfast is offered in the morning, but not included in the price.

The staff are very helpful and even went out to get tea for me!

My only minor gripe is my room did not have much natural light. They all look inwards towards the courtyard so I would imagine this might be the same for most, but if you’re not planning on spending much time in your room this won’t be a problem.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 2 March 2018

This hotel was cute and cozy. They have a small courtyard and also a small balcony on the second floor with a couple of tables and lounge chairs. Staff is nice and helpful; we set up airport pickup since we were arriving late and also booked our shuttle to Lake Atitlan with them when we were there. The room was kept clean throughout our stay. They also offer breakfast for a small price. Tea and coffee are always available for free. They also have water coolers around the grounds which was actually very helpful because we would just fill our water bottle every morning. The location is great too, beautiful view of Volcan de Agua outside the front door, and just a couple blocks from Parque Central.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple