Lowest prices for your stay
US$104
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
Agoda.com
US$90
View deal
Expedia.comUS$104
PricelineUS$104
HurbUS$105
All reviews outdoor shower patio room local touch hotel is modern bed and pillows no air conditioning volcano hike rooms are beautiful comfortable stay central square enjoyed my stay convenient location mission craftsmanship loft walkable luis
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 May 2022

My boyfriend and I visited Antigua for the first time and we stayed at Good Hotel. We found it online during our research and didn’t know much about it. We arrived and everyone was soooo kind, the place is absolutely adorable and so clean. The hotel exceeded our expectations and we ended up staying an extra night instead of where we were supposed to stay next. The rooms are so clean and spacious compared to other spots we’ve seen in the city. Amazing price value and great staff. Can’t get over how much we loved it and we hope to be able to return again!!! We love the good hotel and antigua!!!! Would love to visit the other locations in different cities.

Date of stay: May 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 May 2022

My B+ experience should have been A+ because the issues are minor but essential. I would definitely recommend this Hotel and hope my constructive criticism will be addressed and look forward to a great future stay at the Good Hotel.

Reviewed 16 May 2022

I really enjoyed my stay at the Good Hotel Antigua. I visited in May 2022 on a solo trip. I felt safe and also well-attended to. Raul's the restaurant right next door is absolutely the cutest restaurant and has an amazing menu for dinner, brunch, lunch, or just if you want to relax and have a coffee. There's a waterfall and some hammock chairs that make it such a welcoming place for those looking to get a little work done or just relax. I loved my room, very updated, simple design and it was perfect. My ONLY warning is that because there is no A/C, it gets a bit hot/humid in the room depending on when you are visiting, so if you can bring your own fan. I know that might be a pain but man did it save my life. I had a patio room with a King and it was great. I didn't get much time to sit out on the patio but it gave the best morning view of the volcanoes! All in all it was a great stay and I highly suggest it.

Reviewed 13 April 2022

Excellent breakfast, beautiful place, just try to keep it quiet because everyone can hear what happens in your room, even if you are watching tiktoks hahaha. It's a shame you can't smoke inside because the have really nice areas.

Date of stay: April 2022
Reviewed 10 April 2022

Enjoyed staying here with my friends - lovely hotel, staff, and restaurant + great location - just a 7-10min walk from Plaza Mayor / Parque Central. The rooms can get a little warm, would be great if there were ceiling/floor fans in the rooms or screens to the patio doors because it does cool down at night and opening the doors are enough to let in a nice breeze.

Date of stay: April 2022