All reviews modern hotel local community outdoor shower patio room hotel supports garden bar manager juan i highly recommend this hotel lush courtyard lounge area the room was nice rooms were very clean central square drinking water mission trip quiet at night enjoyed my stay
Reviewed 30 October 2018

The Good Hotel was incredible. Staff are friendly and engaging. One of them was talking to us about the local fruit we had to try and he came back one day with it for us. You can do laundry for an additional charge, but they're very quick and efficient. The rooms are beautiful, everything is always clean. It's very close to the centre but far enough away that you can relax. Worth it

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 October 2018

Great hotel that was very well decorated. The staff was very friendly too and it was nice a quiet so good to come back to at the end of a day. You can also get your laundry done there for an additional amount

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 September 2018 via mobile

The stay at Good hotell Antigua was absolute fantastic. Good location, very nice rooms, great food, superb service, and the best thing was the atmosphere you felt just by entering the doors. One og the best places I ever stayed.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 6 September 2018

I had a very pleasant stay at Good Hotel in Antigua. Upon arrival while my room did not have the garden view, the staff was responsive to my needs and adjusted quickly, giving me a free breakfast to compensate for the oversight on the reservation.

The staff at this hotel is very friendly - they go out of their way to accomodate customer needs. I also had a chance to chat with the manager Juan about the company's mission which is an amazing story. It felt great to stay at a property that is both stylish, well maintained and also concerned about making a positive impact to the local communities that it serves.

My room had an outdoor shower which was also pretty cool to try out. In terms of location it is quite central to most of Antigua's attractions but also quiet enough to get away from the noise of the city center. Sometimes at night you can hear some noise from neighboring hostels but it did not disturb my experience.

For value and mission, convenience and service, I highly recommend this hotel and wish them / management in future Good Hotel locations over the world!

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Juan S, Gerente at Good Hotel Antigua, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2018

Dear travelerrs870:
Thank you for choosing Good Hotel Antigua during your last stay in Antigua.
I am glad that you enjoyed the accomodations and the service.
We appreciate you are sharing your experience in social media. That can contribute to bring more guest so that we can continue supporting our NGO Niños de Guatemala.

I hope we will have you back in the near future.
kindly,

Reviewed 17 August 2018

Clean, quiet hotel, on the edge of town, but walkable to everything in Antigua. I was there with a group and it was the perfect setting, both the shared space for us to meet and socialize, and the private rooms, which were quite comfortable.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Juan S, Gerente at Good Hotel Antigua, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2018

Dear Joshua;
Thank you for choosing Good Hotel for your stay in Antigua, we know you have plenty of alternatives.
I am glad that your stay was a comfortable one.
We will appreciate to share in your social media and we hope we will see you again in the near future.
kindly regards,