All reviews kids club fire truck jamie holmes breeze restaurant family pool yoga classes mariner suite health club fitness center the general manager fantastic hotel front desk staff heated pool one bedroom suite the entire staff exceptional staff martha's vineyard
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

From my first phone call months before my trip, I have been blown away by the level of service. Sharon and Alisa are terrific sources of all things Nantucket. Sharon make our trip so special! Robby and Ernesto at the front desk were always efficient and helpful. The staff at Breezes was great...Michael, Matt & Bill were always friendly and fun. Nelson and Marresh were always willing to shuttle us anywhere we wanted to go. Highly recommend this resort to all travel groups...you will love it!

Room tip: Loved our suite with a separate living area.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank PFM112015
James H H, General Manager at The Nantucket Hotel & Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear PFM:

Thank you for pointing out so many of our great team! Sharon, Alisa, Robby, Emelio, Michael, Matt and Bill really do love their jobs and will be delighted to see that they made a difference in your stay.

All the best to you and we look forward to seeing you back again soon!!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The Nantucket Hotel and Resort is a fabulous place to stay while in Nantucket! The staff is wonderful and are always eager to help - from the friendly staff who pick you up and drop you off at the ferry to the cheerful front desk staff to the helpful concierge. I have stayed twice this year, both off-season, so the rates were reasonable and the service still impeccable.

During both stays, I enjoyed a lovely suite. The suites are beautiful with welcoming cards and little treats! The gym downstairs has a sauna and more equipment than any other hotel gym that I've been to! I treated myself to a deep tissue massage that was AH-MAZING!

The location is also great - walking distance to EVERYTHING in town! (Including the ferry)

The Nantucket Hotel + Resort is worth every penny!

Room tip: The suites are fabulous!
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank TravelChick0217

Dear TravelChick0217:

Thank you for such a wonderful review! I am glad you were able to enjoy our Health Club. We do have very extensive range of equipment and services for a small hotel as our parent company builds professional recreations centers for colleges and private schools.

I agree that the location is ideal as we get the best of being in town and being in the residential as well.

Thank you for nice shoutout and we look forward to having you back again soon!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Just spent time at the Nantucket Hotel, there is no time like Fall inNantucket! The Nantucket Hotel is great all year round, but the quiet time and beautiful Fall weather made our time at the Hotel extra special. The health club is great, all the staff are so helpful and accommodating. Everyone at the Hotel is willing to bend over backwards for you! So refreshing to be treated like royalty! They are number 1 for a reason! Mary

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Resort02803584399

Dear Resort02803584399:

I could not agree with you more! Fall is a great time to be on Nantucket and I am so glad you spent your time with us. Thank you for confirming our goal of offering a warm and welcoming atmosphere.

All the best and we do hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 4 November 2018

My wife and myself stayed at the hotel for 4 nights in October 2018. Nantucket is truly a beautiful island and previouly this summer we had stayed at the wauwinet hotel. The staff at the Nantucket hotel were wonderful and kind and courteous we were wowed. The hotel is open almost all year and the fact they have full time employees makes a world of difference. The wauwinet has many employees their temporarily and while nice were simply not at the same level. We stayed in the mariner suite which was large and in utter good taste. Breeze the hotel restaurant had a terrific menu with all the staples and the food was very good and the restaurant is in a beautiful tasteful setting. Casual upscale class makes a stay here special. We look forward to being regular guests and wanted to let everyone know that a stay at this beautifully fully renovated hotel on the island of Nantucket is a trip you will want to make a part of your schedule during all seasons, not just summer. This hotel and the island of Nantucket should be on everyone's list for an experience of a lifetime you will always remember and cherish!

Date of stay: October 2018

Dear DavidT4:

Thank you for your lovely review! I am so glad we delivered on our promise and I know my team will be delighted to see your thoughtful comments on the hotel and their service.

We love to hear about our restaurant Breeze as it is a very competitive restaurant scene on Nantucket.

Again, thank you for the lovely review and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 4 November 2018 via mobile

We came for a wedding this weekend and it was just amazing. Staff very well trained and hospitable beyond words! Can’t wait for our next visit, and may actually come at Christmas! Every conceivable amenity and gracious services!

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear JBSG76:

We love weddings and are delighted that we made you stay so special. With our lovely ballroom, we do attract some of the nicest couples getting married with us.

I agree that a visit at Christmas is a great idea. We are famous for our Christmas Stroll, Santa Brunch and our Christmas and Christmas Eve dinners.

All the best!