All reviews front desk business stop night clerk sized room the hotel was fully booked local hotel hotel staff staff was friendly mass pike fitness center microwave and refrigerator third floor holy cross breakfast bar great place to stay definitely stay here again waffle maker
Reviewed 24 November 2017

This was another business trip with a meeting in downtown Worcester. This hotel is about 25 minutes away with traffic which was nice to enjoy my coffee along the way. The hotel is busy with travelers since it is right off the Mass Pike (Route 90). The hotel was clean, the staff was friendly, the breakfast choices were all of the standard Comfort Inn items. I would stay here again. It's a good value and there was plenty of free parking compared to staying in downtown Worcester.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Comfort Inn A, General Manager at Comfort Inn Auburn-Worcester, responded to this reviewResponded 26 November 2017

Dave,

Thank you for staying with us and taking time to offer feedback. We are thrilled to see your stay with us met your expectations and we sincerely hope your travels will take you this way again in the near future!

Reviewed 8 November 2017

We found a room there for several days, enjoyed the continental breakfast. Room was average for hotels. Would stay there again if needed to. Was not our idea to be in a hotel but they made this stay as comfortable as they could.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Comfort Inn A, General Manager at Comfort Inn Auburn-Worcester, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2017

Thomas,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and greatly appreciate you recognizing the efforts of the team here at the Comfort Inn. We all wish you safe travels and hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

This hotel did everything we needed to make our stay go just right.
I only rated 4 stars as the microwave and the refrigerator in the room are dated.
Also the curtains in the room the exterior heavy ones don’t close all the way not allowing us to block out the street lights.
The room was clean, bed was soft, and breakfast was very good.
We paid $216 for one night that includes the tax.
This is a family friendly hotel and service was very kind.
The area though is very busy right near the highway so if your stopping and need to stay for business this great. Don’t expect to “explore” the town though there isn’t much so this is a business stop, sleep and pass through type of hotel.
The Bentley pub down the street was amazing! The food was excellent!!!
There is outback, Wendy’s, Applebee’s, Arby’s, d’angelos, and more. Plus a cvs is near by.

Not a bad hotel not a bad stay the beds were cozy and soft too

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Comfort Inn A, General Manager at Comfort Inn Auburn-Worcester, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2017

Thank you for taking the time to offer feedback and we are quite pleased to see you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope your travels will take you to the our area again and you won't hesitate to stay with us.

Reviewed 20 October 2017

If you are familiar with Choice Hotels, mark this one high on their list. Very clean and comfortable accommodations. Good breakfast. Superior staff. After we left and were down the road I couldn't find a personal item and when my sister called the manager personally went to our room and searched for it. My bad - I found it a short time later. I am so thankful for his extra effort in searching for it. Easy location to I-90.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Comfort Inn A, General Manager at Comfort Inn Auburn-Worcester, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2017

Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to offer feedback. We pride ourselves on the cleanliness of our facility and our customer service and I appreciate you recognizing that. I look forward to sharing this with the rest of my team here.

We hope your travels take you this way again in the near future!

Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

OK so the eggs of the continental breakfast are at best water down powdered eggs. Coffee is water down and bad frozen bagel. The room was big, but the air filter in the air conditioner was at least 1 inch thick with dirt. The window the sash across piece was broken literally there was a hole to the outside that let mosquitos and flys in. The air conditioner was also broken and loud. One night coming in we spotted a a "young woman" let out of car outside the parking lot. She walks into a car that has lights on. They sit for a few minutes and then turn off the lights, but do not leave the car. A few minutes later she leaves. If it was not so gross to see a prostitute out side your hotel window it would be funny. The one thing that was ok was the people they were nice. Very helpful and nice. I would not stay here ever again.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Comfort Inn A, General Manager at Comfort Inn Auburn-Worcester, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2017

Isabel,

I am terribly sorry to hear that your stay with us was not a good one. We take all of the feedback we receive here very seriously. I appreciate you taking the time to bring these matters to our attention.

Patrick