US$110
US$130
US$159
US$155
Courtyard
All reviewsfront deskbusiness stopnight clerksized roomthe hotel was fully bookedcomfy bedlocal hotelexcellent breakfasthotel staffcontinental breakfastmass pikestaff was friendlymicrowave and refrigeratorwafflesexcellent customer servicethird floorholy cross
Reviewed 18 May 2017

Clean, efficient front desk, decent light breakfast, comfortable room with good telelvsion. No complaints for the second year in a row. Convenient to Clark University or Holy Cross. Price was great. I'll be back next fall.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 13 May 2017

I stayed at this Comfort Inn and it was not a good experience. I requested a quiet room and we were placed in a room that had horrible noise from the highway which was located right outside our window. All night long we heard trucks and cars go by, very loud. I called the front desk and asked to be moved to a quieter room. She said that they were booked and that she didn't have anything. We were suppose to stay four nights and I told her it wasn't possible with the noise from the highway. Again she said they were booked. I asked if the next three nights if anyone was checking in and she said yes, I then told her that there would have to be a room if someone hadn't checked in yet. She then finally found us another room down the hall on the other side of the building. Once we walked in the toilet wasn't working and it kept running, noise factor yet again! Black hair on one of the pillows, DISGUSTING! They did fix the toilet by evening but the trucks and cars could still be heard. This is because this hotel is right by the highway so it is NOT a good location for people to stay in. At breakfast, the juice machine wasn't working one one day, they ran out of plastic forks another and they ran out of butter on yet another. The keys to the room had to be reloaded twice as they didn't work. The vending machines were partially empty. This was a busy time for this area so we didn't have a choice to pick up and leave and go to another hotel. I don't think I'll ever stay at a Comfort Inn Hotel chain again!

Stayed: May 2017
Comfort Inn A, General Manager at Comfort Inn Auburn-Worcester, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2017

Thank you for taking the time to offer feedback. I apologize for the delay in responding as I have just come on board as the new manager here at the hotel. I look forward to addressing some of the challenges here, and will work hard to make this a fantastic hotel. The highway is certainly close to the hotel, and certainly offers some challenges as well as great convenience.

I certainly hope you will consider a Comfort Inn again in the future.

Reviewed 7 May 2017

Needed a last minute overnight stay close to daughter's college in Worcester. Very reasonably priced hotel with clean rooms, comfortable beds, Continental breakfast and friendly staff. Will definitely stay here again

Stayed: April 2017
Reviewed 2 May 2017

Very happy with my stay. Front desk associate was awesome to deal with. Got to hotel at 1am due to Expedia messing up my reservation at another hotel. Hotel had not received information from Expedia when i arrived but associate gave us a room due to the late time and he'd work with Expedia for payment the next day. Room were clean and breakfast fantastic!!!

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 April 2017

Very nice people work here to help make your stay a comfortable one! VERY impressed! There were many of us since we had a family funeral, and the staff made sure we were as close together as possible. The breakfast was great, rooms were clean and updated. keep up the great work!!!

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Comfort Inn A, Manager at Comfort Inn Auburn-Worcester, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2017

Hello, thank you for your feedback on our establishment! Our deepest condolences for your loss! I'm very pleased that we were able to accommodate you in this time for you. We pride ourselves on the friendliness and helpfulness of our staff, so I'm happy that we met your needs to your satisfactory. I do hope you will consider staying with us again if you're in the area so that we may give you a far more superior experience.