“A fairly good stay”

Holiday Inn Express Auburn
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Auburn
Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

I was traveling home from Maine and I decided to stay here. I usually stay at Holiday Inn and I usually don't have any issues. The room had a crack in the ceiling and I asked to be on the high floor and I was given the 2nd floor. I don't blame the hotel for that. That's all on the reservations line. Kristal was a fantastic front desk agent. She was kind and caring and gave me service with a smile even when she was super busy. That's great service. I would probably stay here again, but not in room 238

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Katie D, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Auburn, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2017

Joe S.,
Thank you for taking a moment after your departure to review our hotel. I'm sorry we weren't able to accommodate your requests but I do want to thank you for letting us know about the issues you've encountered. They have been addressed with our management team and be resolved. So again, thank you.

I am so happy to hear how great Kristal was with you! She's a fantastic desk agent and we love having her here! I do hope that if you're ever in the area again you'll decide to stay with us! We would love having you back! Safe travels and enjoy your summer!!

Best,

There are newer reviews for Holiday Inn Express Auburn

Reviewed 6 August 2017

We were going to a Wedding in the area and stayed here to get ready and spend the night. Staff and service was very good! Nice, clean rooms with everything a traveler could need. Continental Breakfast was not the normal cold cereal and a bagel. Breakfast included omelet, pancakes, cereal, bacon, fruits, muffins, pastries and all the normal drinks. Casandra was the Office Manager and you can tell she really takes her job seriously and enjoys it. If ever in the area again, this would be where I would stay again.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends

jjdavis5051, thank you so much for your review! I hope you had a really enjoyable time at the wedding! Also, I am so happy to hear that you really enjoyed our breakfast! We do try to provide our guests with as many options as possible and it seems that we were able to do just that for you! We'd love it if you would stay with us again and hope to see you in the future!!!

Best wishes,

Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

No complaints whatsoever (and I can be a little demanding). Beds - the most comfortable hotel bed I've slept on (as good as a $600/night place). So clean. Decor - modern but cozy. Included breakfast - healthy egg white omelets w turkey sausage or fatty cinnamon buns, muffins, and some gravy b'fast. You choose. Very fair price. Highly recommend this place!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Katie D, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Auburn, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2017

lisaorehekleon, thank you so, so much for staying with us and taking time to review our property after leaving! I am so happy that you enjoyed your stay and everything we had to offer! I don't think I could have done a better job telling everyone about our delicious breakfast options if I tried!

Thank you again and I hope that if you are ever back in the area you'll stay with us again!

Best wishes and safe travels!

Reviewed 20 July 2017

After checking out I realised that I had forgotten our ID. I telephoned the hotel and a staff member went to the room to search while I waited on the phone.

The staff person looking after the free breakfast kept a good attitude while re-stocking the food for two busloads of hungry teenagers staying at the hotel.

Room Tip: Rooms on the opposite of the interstate are quiet.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Katie D, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Auburn, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2017

Glenn922, thank you so much for staying at our property and taking the time to review it! I'm happy we were able to return your item! Our team works hard to ensure all guests have wonderful stays! I hope that you may return to the property if you find yourself back in the Auburn area!

Safe travels and best wishes,

Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

We had been visiting family and decided we needed to spend our last night in a hotel. We chose this one on a whim - not knowing really where it was. Great place, warm, welcoming, clean, friendly, quiet and great breakfast!! No pool for the kids, but we did enjoy the good sized whirlpool. Would come back here again - may even be our new go to place when we are in the area!!! Over exceeded our expectations!!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Katie D, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Auburn, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2017

Nicholleml, thank you so much for leaving this review! I'm so happy you decided to take a chance and stay with us! I'm elated to hear that you had a wonderful experience especially being able to take advantage of all of our wonderful amenities! We would love to be your host hotel when you visit the area and we hope to see you soon!

Best wishes and safe travels!

Katie

Also consider these accommodations in or near Auburn
1.7 km away
9.3 km away
Holiday Inn Express Worcester Downtown
9.9 km away
Hampton Inn & Suites Worcester

Been to Holiday Inn Express Auburn? Share your experiences!