“A Snowy Weekend & Then Some”

Holiday Inn Express Auburn
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Auburn
Reviewed 16 February 2017

I've stayed at this hotel 3 times now for business and it's always an excellent stay. The rooms are clean, staff is friendly, quiet, inviting atmosphere. This last trip I had here was the weekend of 2 snow storms back to back. The 2nd one I asked for an extended checkout to leave late and head out after the snow and they extended with no extra charge into the afternoon for me.

Room Tip: I am a IHG Gold Member. I call to request upgrades. They seem to normally have one available. The 4t...
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business

Reviewed 12 February 2017

My husband and I were in the area with our 3 sons for a sporting event. I usually avoid hotels as much as possible because I tend to be on the germaphobic side. I was extremely impressed with the cleanliness of our room and the hotel overall. I would 100% stay here again and recommend it to others.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Katie D, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Auburn, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2017

Hi Yankees02, thanks for the review! I want to thank you for giving us a shot and bringing your family to stay with us! Family time is super important to us and we're so proud we were able to offer yours a comfortable and clean stay!

Thank you so much for the kind words on the cleanliness of our hotel. Our housekeeping and maintenance departments work extra hard to provide our guests with an exceptionally clean feel, both inside of the rooms and throughout our public areas. We hope that if you're ever back in the area, you'll stay with us again!

Katie D.

Reviewed 12 February 2017

I had a very comfortable one-night stay at this hotel while passing through Massachusetts. It is a polished hotel, with polite staff, and comfortable rooms. It was cold outside and I particularly appreciated the heating, which could be controlled from the wall panel. They also provide a fridge and microwave in the room, as well as complimentary coffee and tea. I will book here again.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business

Vovelle1789,

Thank you for taking a moment to write a review of our hotel! I am so happy that you were able to come in from the cold and enjoy our warm and inviting hotel! As you kindly mentioned, we do offer a mini-fridge and microwave in every room as well as a Keurig machine with complimentary coffee and tea. We also offer 24 hour fresh coffee and tea in our lobby for those guests coming in and trying to warm up at anytime! I wish you a safe trip and we look forward to having you at our hotel in the future!

Best,
Katie D.

Reviewed 12 February 2017 via mobile

I needed to book a hotel for a 2 night stay in which I drove up from long island to visit my son at college. Holiday inn Express Auburn, MA had some excellent reviews and was highly rated. It also was moderately priced. I had a very enjoyable, very comforting stay. I'll list the pros and cons.
PROS:
Very close to a major freeway for convenience.
Approx 9 miles, under 15 min from WPI and the city of Worcester.
Very generously sized parking lot.
Free Continental breakfast incl pancakes, sausage, eggs, bagels, cereal, sweet rolls, bananas and apples.
Extremely helpful and pleasant staff.
Heating in the room was excellent and convenient since you had controls on the wall and also in the heating/AC unit.
The room was very clean, very well laid out with a desk/chair, bench, wardrobe closet, coffee machine, microwave, mini fridge, flat screen HD TV w/free HBO.
The bathroom was excellent. Plenty of towels, complimentary lotion, conditioner, shampoo and handsoap. A blow dryer is also provided.
There is an ironing board and iron supplied.
Washer/dryer services are provided.

CONS:
NONE. No I'm not kidding. I seriously could not find one thing to complain about or recommend as an improvement.

My son is finishing up his freshman year so he still has 3-4 years left, depending on whether he goes for an advanced degree. I am positively, absolutely going to book this hotel in the future for all my travel needs when I'm going to the Worcester area. Why look elsewhere when you have ZERO complaints and had a relaxing and comfortable stay?

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Keith A
Reviewed 1 February 2017

This Holiday Inn is very clean and staff is friendly. Breakfast is your usual cereal/muffins/toast with yogurt/fruit/pancake options as well. Tea/coffee available all day. Hotel is located where 290 and the Mass Pike come together, so fantastic for ease of travel, but there is some noise at night. Water pressure in the shower is not great, but not unexpected at a hotel (I just like a strong shower).

Room Tip: The corner rooms are very spacious. You may also want to ask for a room on the opposite side of hig...
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Auburn
1.7 km away
9.2 km away
Hilton Garden Inn Worcester
13 km away
Quality Inn & Suites Worcester

Been to Holiday Inn Express Auburn? Share your experiences!