“Best Pizza around...”
Review of Pizzeria Canova

Pizzeria Canova
Ranked #10 of 96 Restaurants in Attleboro
Reviewed 14 May 2017

When the wife and I want a great pizza, we always go to Pizzeria Canova in Attleboro. We always get it to go and enjoy it at home. I have numerous Pizza Shops near my home, but I will drive right by them to get a pizza from Canova's. Their crust is "Oh so good", tender and tasty. Their pizza toppings are super fresh and their sauce is about as good as you can find. It is definitely worth the trip of traveling the extra miles to fetch one or two of these great pizza pies.

Reviewed 1 April 2017 via mobile

This is one of several really good pizza spots in Attleboro. Nothing bad to say about the food or the service.
I had a large cheese and it was great. I had to sprinkle on a little bit of salt but that's me.
So, a really good pizza that you can order while coming into the city on the train from Boston. Get off at Attleboro station, cross the street and there is your pizza.

Reviewed 16 March 2017 via mobile

Usually do take out here. This time it was calzones. None better, not even in Italy! They will make any kind of calzone you want. The best ever. Pizza is delicious, also. But guess I am partial to the calzones.

Reviewed 15 February 2017

I think this might be the very best pizza in the Attleboro area. I love stopping here for lunch on my way home. Service is always good, I love what they've done with it and having it be a pizza place again brings me back to the 90s when there was still a theater attached and our family weekend outing was pizza and a movie. Great job Canovas!

Reviewed 1 December 2016

Tried the pizza at the new Canova's Pizza and came away very impressed. Pizza is thin crust NY style. Very tasty took a little long for preparation but was worth the wait.