See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 February 2018

they rooms are FULL OF BEDBUGGGSSS stain bed are smell omg I woke up with bites me and my children stood in room 14 room \has a different smell smoke hall way has smoke smell walls are stain bed to rugs where disgusting I mean will never go if I have to again ill rather sleep in the car

Room Tip: stay away from they bed got BEDBUGS
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Denisha c
Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

With in five minutes of being in the room we saw four roaches. Needless to say we did not stay the night. The front desk manager told me he was not surprised about the critters when I told him we were checking out.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank crackxkp
Reviewed 21 August 2017

The room had an odor, the electrical was terrible; only 3 outlets worked in the room, so we had to rig up the fridge and microwave on the power strip that was already in the room, as they were plugged into an outlet that didn't work. Cigarette burns on the comforter, the shower sprayed over the curtain and into the bathroom. stained mattress covers, the table was still dusty after the room had been cleaned. The hair dryer worked about 20 seconds before stopping. No "do not disturb" sign, no coffee maker in room.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank thumper379
Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

Avoid at all costs! I'm very easy going and didn't expect much but omg disgusting pubic hairs in sheets, stained pillows and mattress covers, light kept going on and off, gross stuff stuck to walls, ceilings and dryer cord and they did not care! Requested new sheets only brought top sheets the whole place is a nasty mess. I wanted to sleep in my car. My skin is still crawling 3 days later. It's not worth it folks!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Martha Jane J
Reviewed 6 December 2016

The room was clean and comfortable for me, looks like it was recently renovated. I was in the area for work and this place was easy to get to from I-95 which was perfect for me. I will stay here again when im back, its a good value for the price and convenient.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business