“Not Bad”

D & M Pizza & Subs
Ranked #19 of 99 Restaurants in Attleboro
Cuisines: Deli, Pizza
Reviewed 29 June 2016 via mobile

Here is another place I've been driving by twice a day. Not much to look at, not much in the name. Has (6) tables inside if you care to dine in.
I was greeted by a nice employee who took my order, Large Ham, Mushroom with pepperoni on half.
Sitting there waiting for my pizza which came about pretty quick.
I noticed the front door and flies buzzing around. Not a fan of doors open and flies sitting on food!
That's why I didn't give 5 stars.
The pizza was good. The crust was light and had flavor, the sauce had a zesty taste to it, overall, I get it again.
If I was the owner, I'd get someone to clean up the place a little and not leave that door open.

Reviewed 4 November 2015

Stopped in with my 3 yr. old grandson after a visit to the Capron Zoo. It was service with a smile from the get go. We ordered our food and the order was up and ready w/I minutes which was great when having a hungry, small child We ordered 3 different sandwiches and everything was great. The staff was friendly and attentive. We will definitely stop here again for a quick good meal when in the area. We travelled from Central MA.

1  Thank webdeb99usa
Reviewed 12 August 2015

I often frequent D&M Pizza and can thus attest to their consistency in providing very good food. I love their pizzas and their subs and must try their fish n chips, which have an excellent reputation.

1  Thank Elizabeth K
Reviewed 30 June 2015

Been going to D&M my whole life. Moving away from the area, I miss their steak subs, any calzone, italian subs with hots, and their buffalo chicken tender dinner. Quality food for a great price

1  Thank kevinspieler824
Reviewed 16 April 2014

There are a lot of pizza places around the Attleboro area and we really enjoy the consistently great tasting D&M pizza's. If you like a thinner crust, kind of in between thick and thin, you'll love it. Try it. I typically order our large pizza on my way home from work and pick it up. Leftovers are tomorrow's lunch!

1  Thank Jeffrey M