“LOBSTER ROLL !!!”

D'Angelo
Ranked #35 of 97 Restaurants in Attleboro
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed 23 July 2013

Best sandwiches in Massachusetts. Fast, super fresh and hearty. Will go back again and again. The "Thanksgiving toasted" is insanely good.

Reviewed 29 October 2012

I visit d'angelos each time I visit my parents and would go back, we usually have 3-4 visits over a 3 week period. Service good and sandwiches excellent. one of our favourites

Reviewed 23 June 2012

My husband works near this D'angelo resteraunt and he forgot his wallet at home today. So I called to ask if I could order him a sandwich and pay for it over the phone with my debit card and have him pick it up. The man on he phone said that he would check on it and he did but never put the phone on hold...so needless to say I could hear the entire conversation...and was very displeased at what I heard. He asked a female worker ( not sure if she was a manager or not) and she said no we cant do that..then paused and said well do we know him???? The man said no.. and she replied well it look like he is going to starve (and laughed). It didnt make me angry that I couldnt prepay for his sandwich but the uncalled for comment really got me upset. I hope someday "IF" this happens to their loved one the same comment isnt made (especially when the conversation can be heard). Unfortunately we have a vehicle that is broken down and he had to take the only other one to work and he works 18 miles from home so i cant walk there to bring him a lunch. So yea ..it looks like he will starve until he gets home. Thanks for the comment...i hope it gave you some good laughs.

Reviewed 27 February 2011

D'angelo's make the most delicious grinders ever! We tried pastrami reuben, thanksgiving special & steak bomb and were not disappointed. Very efficient & friendly staff - we will be retuning on our next visit!

Been to D'Angelo? Share your experiences!