“Special Occasions - Just amazing!”

The Colonel Blackinton Inn
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: 203 North Main Street
Transit: Attleboro Train Station
Reviewed 21 December 2017

I just love this place. Amazing flowers around the patio in the Spring/Summer/Fall. Food is amazing, service is great and the place is just beautiful year round. Great for a special night out or to celebrate a Birthday or Anniversary. Family friendly but more of an adult crowd. Stay upstairs in the B&B rooms to make it a real special evening! We booked our wedding here in April 2016 and had 125 guest in the dining room and carriage house. Great memories!

Reviewed 17 December 2017

I have been going to the Canova empire of restaurants for 30+ years. When I have a business meeting for lunch, I will always come here.
I am addicted to their shrimp scampi with their great home made breads.

Reviewed 11 December 2017 via mobile

Have been to this restaurant several times and never dissatisfied... fantastic brunch/breakfast and the atmosphere is second to none...

1  Thank Suzanne W
Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

Have loved Bliss Bros. since I was a child and still love it at 75. Best burgers in town and best home made ice cream . The omelets are also a favorite of mine.

Reviewed 17 October 2017

I brought my family and some friends here after not visiting for a long time. I forgot how crazy good everything is. It costs a few bucks, but wow is it worth it. My mom, myself, and my son all had the burger. I can't remember what type of beef they said it was made with but all three of us agreed BEST BURGER EVER. Everyone had the best things to say about their meals. Spot on. Great job guys.