“Asian Fussion”
Review of Karma

Karma
Ranked #14 of 71 Restaurants in Andover
Reviewed 1 October 2017

I didn't know what Asian "fussion" meant until I ate at Karma. It is a mix of the usual Chinese menu items, with Thai, Japanese and Sushi mixed in. We ate there at the recommendation of our 13 year old grandson. He is an expert on Sushi.
There were five of us who dined and we sampled every cuisine.
The food was very tasty and the options almost endless. There were many of the typical Chinese restaurant drinks available on the menu including a good selection of beers and wines. Prices were reasonable and there were several families with children dining. We ate on a Friday night and there was live entertainment. The restaurant is in a shopping plaza which had ample parking. It also has a Sushi bar along the back wall.
The only drawback was that the restaurant is very loud. If you want to converse while dining, ask for a table in the back.

Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

We much enjoyed dinner at Karma last week. The extensive menu is almost overwhelming, as Karma offers all manner of Asian cuisine. We were pleased with the Five Star Shrimp special, and Chicken Teriyaki main course. The restaurant is modern and attractive, and the waitstaff friendly. No complaints here, and Karma is definitely worth a visit.

Reviewed 13 July 2017

The sushi is okay, if I just had ordered that I would have been more pleased. The green beans though are the only reason it is a 3 instead of 2 star review, as they were really good. The main courses on the other hand were disastrous. My pork katsu curry, the curry sauce was so thick I shouldn't pour it over my over hockey puck they called pork katsu (sometimes it hurt to bite into it). I tried to stay simple on a menu of probably over 50 dishes, but if the dish isn't good or isn't ordered enough (as the curry sauce looked a few days old) it just shouldn't be on the menu. I would have ordered another dish, but my dish was the last out of the night by at least 5-8 minutes, and I didn't feel like holding up everyone else. The other non-sushi dish in our party was a bit better, but they still hammered the cooking (at least it was edible).

Reviewed 15 June 2017

We ordered the apps. of fried dumplings, crab rangoon, and Duck Bao Buns. We all liked the apps. we shared. Other items we ordered included miso soup, Shanghai Boneless Duck, Mongolian Beef, Pan-Fried Angel Hair Noodles, and Cooked Sushi Assortment. There is an amazing variety to the menu. I would like to try the buffet the next time we visit the area. The prices seemed reasonable.

Reviewed 19 January 2017

Very good, fresh food at the Buffet. They have Chinese & Sushi at the buffet and a full menu of those and Korean dishes as well. Buffet was repeatedly being refilled. Very nice place, waitstaff.

Been to Karma? Share your experiences!