“Nice place to eat, great gluten free options!”
Review of Chateau Restaurant

Chateau Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Chateau Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #11 of 71 Restaurants in Andover
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 2 July 2016

I went here for dinner with my son and his two small children. We ate on the bar side where they have small televisions at each booth (great to keep kids occupied while waiting for their dinner) ... you can also play Keno at these tables, but it's not what we were there for.

When I asked if they had any gluten free options, not only was I given a gluten free menu, but they brought me warm gluten free dinner rolls! Not something I come across often on a gluten free diet, and they were great. They had plenty to choose from, the children's menu was fine, the portions very generous. The steak tips were excellent.

We will be back!

1  Thank SkipperToo314

Reviewed 1 July 2016

Over the years I have traveled to Andover for work and have frequently visited Chateau. Every time I have had a great meal. The prices are very reasonable and the service has always been good. This time was no different. I actually in the few days I was in town, ate twice here. The first night we had the shrimp scampi with linguini. It was very good. In my opinion it had a little too much lemon flavor in it, but it was still good. The shrimp was cooked very good and the linguini tasted freshly made. The salad and bread was great. We also had the buffalo chicken tenders. They were a little over cooked but still good. Finally we got a pepperoni pizza. It was great. New York style with the end folding over as you picked it up. Delicious. They have a very large menu that anyone should be able to find something they like to eat. Definitely recommend if you are in the Andover area stop in. Enjoy!

1  Thank Tom M
Reviewed 27 June 2016

Recently had lunch here and today it was just horrible. The Lasagna was totally overcooked - like mush and no idea what kind of cheese was in it, but it certainly was not Ricotta - it had no taste at all. My Veal Cutlet was burned to a crisp - that went back and another arrived - which was a little better, but tough. The meatball was good. If I return, I will stick with their Seafood - which is usually very good. No idea what's going on at the Chateau, but it is not good.

1  Thank 13Martha
Reviewed 20 June 2016 via mobile

Went on Father's day with a group of 50. Service horrible. Had to ask for water, coffee, you name it. Food mediocre.

1  Thank 16arandall2016
Reviewed 20 June 2016 via mobile

Our travel group booked Months in advance, and paid in advance. The food was not good, the lady waiting on our table had a attitude, and didn't tried to hid it. The chicken was dry. We will no return.

1  Thank EMSMITH49

Been to Chateau Restaurant? Share your experiences!