“World’s Best Hamburgers ”
Review of sauce

sauce
Ranked #15 of 71 Restaurants in Andover
Cuisines: American
Description: Best burger place in Area
Description: Best burger place in Area
Reviewed 31 July 2018 via mobile

When I say this restaurant has the world’s best hamburgers, I do not speak idly. The burgers and fries here are incredible. The meat is fresh, thrown on a hot grill in a ball, then compressed with a spatula and cooked to perfection. Add cheese, a generous amount of crispy bacon, and an artisan roll, and you have burger heaven. The hand cut French fries are also delicious, but a small order is enough for two, so bring a friend along.

Reviewed 15 July 2018

I had cheeseburgers with bacon from here a few times since I moved to Andover. OMG they are the BEST I ever had any where.

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Amazing fresh burger! Went there a couple of days ago with my sister and we both got a cheeseburger. It was cooked just how we wanted and the fries were just right. Would recommend to anyone looking for a tasty burger!

Reviewed 24 January 2018

Dropped in on a Saturday afternoon. Menu is limited (ribs, wings, burgers, fries). Wasn't sure what we wanted to eat. Ordered 2 different sauces on wings, a burger to split between the two of us and fries. Wings were good, with lots of sauce (Peanut Satay and spicy BBQ). Burger was very tasty (3Bs burger- buffalo, bacon, boursin cheese). Cooked on a flattop, it was a little more well-done than I would have liked, but that didn't stop use from devouring it. The ultimate value on this menu was the fries. They're handcut and fresh. A huge portion for $2.99. While they could have used some more salt, and the fries on top were not as hot as those deeper in the box, they were outstanding. We will go back again!

Reviewed 30 September 2017 via mobile

A bit off the Main Street, we would never have known about this little hole in the wall burger place without the help of a local so sharing here for others to discover. Immediately when you walk in, you notice the small eat in area is packed with families enjoying very unusual, tasty burgers with a pound side order of Frieda (yes one pound, so pay attention to how many sides of fries you order!). The menu is a giant chalkboard posted on the wall. Our group ordered the mullet burger, traditional cheese burgers and BEC burger. All were cooked to perfection and very tasty. I got a kick out of introducing my teenage boys to Saranac Ginger Beer because they still left confused why it didn’t resemble or taste like beer. Service is a medium wait but prices are very good, especially compared to Boston. Worth trying!!

Been to sauce? Share your experiences!