“75th birthday party”

Ranked #2 of 72 Restaurants in Andover
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 30 August 2018

We attended a 75th birthday party for a close family member. The food was great as usual but the seating comfort was the worst that I have ever experience at any restaurant I have been to. There were 9 guests seated at a table at best seated 6 comfortably. Sorry Grassfields, you blew this one for what was suppose to be a very happy 75th birthday celebration.

Reviewed 28 August 2018

We stopped in for a quick bite after moving and it hit the spot. The food was delicious - two of us had the cedar salmon plank - the sauce was the best and one person had a goat cheese salad with steak tips. Portions were adequate. Salmon never quite fills me but the baked potato was more than enough.
The one down side was the service - she seemed to never be around when we needed her - extra drink, sauce, the check, etc. But service aside I would definitely go back for another meal when in the area.

Reviewed 27 August 2018

Took Nathan for a farewell dinner and Grassfields did not disappoint us.
Capt and Coke for the college guy and Pomegrantte martini for us.
Calamari app then the real food. Organic salmon for Nate and Judy, marinated Steak tips for me. all perfectly cooked and so good.. Finished with outstanding Lava cake. We will return. Our waitress Lauren C easily earned her 25% tip.. Great end of summer4 meal...

Reviewed 27 August 2018

The food, drinks and service are always consistent at Grassfields. We frequent this restaurant at least 3 times per month. The food quality never changes, the drinks are reasonably priced and the service is top notch. Try the zucchini sticks.

Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

I went for lunch with a couple of co-workers. Very classy place with an older crowd. I heard the rice pilaf was great and it was. We sat at the bar. It was a large bar, with relaxed feel. I would definitely recommend.

Date of visit: September 2017