“Sunday Lunch”

Ranked #2 of 71 Restaurants in Andover
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

Ate here on Fathers Day after attending a wedding and staying in the area. A local recommended this place. From burgers, steak and seafood, there was not an unhappy person in my very picky eating family. I had a teriyaki steak, my wife had a steak and lobster tail, kids had burger, steak and chicken fingers. All were excellent. I would drive 2 hours to eat here again. Excellent. It is a local gem!

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

Worst dinner we have ever had hands down if I could give it 0 stars I would. Brother and I went here for fathers day steak was horrible to say the least. My brother ordered the filet and I had the steak tips we ordered medium his filet came out beyond rare like we have never seen before and we can go medium rare sometimes. Food came out really quick we both could not eat it never sent back a steak even when little rare. They brought back out my brothers it was cut into three tiny pieces burned we could not believe how bad it was a filet. I worked at a few restauraunts and we would never put back on the grill a piece of steak in someones mouth we would cook a new steak for the customer. Manager could have cared less when she came over. Attached pic of how they brought back out the filet which we sent back and said forget it. It came exactly like that from the kitchen three pieces the one he started eating.

Reviewed 14 April 2018 via mobile

Just came back from a really enjoyable birthday celebration for my son. Though they don’t take reservations, they were able to let us call ahead and accommodated us right on time. The service was great, the food was good and the prices on the luncheon menu were reasonable. You can’t ask for more than that.

Reviewed 14 April 2018

Stopped in for a quick bite had a great experience bartender very friendly and new the menu had a filet and rice(House specialty).

Reviewed 11 April 2018

I don't like chains and wanted a place where we could get some seafood. I traveled with a work colleague and she wanted seafood and so she did. I was drawn to the rack of lamb which is there specialty. It was cooked medium rare and the portions were generous. Prices were extemely fair. I would go back again on my next business trip.