“Very good!”

Yella Grille
Ranked #4 of 71 Restaurants in Andover
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Yella, which means “Come On, Let’s Go” in Lebanese, is a Modern Mediterranean Grille located in the heart of downtown Andover. Chef Carlo Berdahn and his wife Danielle together co-own the picturesque bistro, bringing a new and fresh dining option to the Merrimack Valley. The intimate space and updated décor provide a warm and relaxed atmosphere, while its crisp linens and open layout give the dining room a comfortable and inviting setting. Lebanese inspired, these beautifully plated dishes remain true to the hearty traditions of regional cooking; warm soups, dark lentils, subtle teasing spices, velvety risotto, crispy pan seared fish, succulent lamb and delectable desserts. Chef Berdahn uses his culinary expertise to create classic, yet modern Mediterranean dishes.
Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

Went here for a late lunch with my sister on a Friday. There was only one other table with customers. The atmosphere is cozy and comfortable with big windows flanking the street side and linen tablecloths. Service was prompt and efficient. The food, although on the higher side for lunch, was delicious and different than other options in the area. I've included a picture of the eggplant appetizer which was excellent and plenty big enough to split. I will go back again to try some of the other options on the menu.

Reviewed 8 October 2017

They brought us some very nice hummus while we decided what to order. They also brought us a liter of sparkling water - gratis. Two little extras that were greatly appreciated. We enjoyed splitting a salad and a flat bread. I'm glad I did because both were so yummy. I brought home Mediterranean Mezza for my husband and he loved it. It was a nice night, so we ate outside which was awesome. I will go back.

Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

Street Mediterranean cusiene is great, this was a fancier experience. I enjoyed the food I got here but I would not say it was worth the extra cost. I would much rather spend $3-5 on some good street food than this. Overall good food, but not worth it.

Reviewed 6 September 2017

great food, nice atmosphere, friendly service, parking not easy but doable
all the lamb dishes are very special, if you are looking for something new and different this is the place for you

Reviewed 8 August 2017

We walked uptown one night and had a great dinner... the restaurant was small but cozy... there was outdoor seating available but it was a warm night, so we decided to enjoy the air conditioning inside. My girlfriend had been in for lunch earlier in the week, and raved about the chicken wings... they did not disappoint! After our wings and tomato bisque (incredibly good), my girlfriend had the truffled wild mushroom & spinach pappardelle... I had the chicken pesto flatbread. We will definitely be returning, and soon.

Been to Yella Grille? Share your experiences!