“Saturday night dinner and watch red sox and pats”
Review of 99 Restaurants

99 Restaurants
Ranked #17 of 71 Restaurants in Andover
Description: Welcome to your Andover Ninety Nine Restaurant where we have "A Passion To Serve." Come dine with us and check out our 9 Real Size Entrees for just $9.99 or come enjoy our Thursday Night Trivia at the bar.
Reviewed 26 August 2018 via mobile

Saturday hot night and hungry. We get there relatively before the crowd. This weekend they have the lobster roll special. Soup hot buttered lobster roll (no mayo) and a small desert. Great meal. But filling. It is nice here. Clean, friendly, and helpful. It is close to the neighborhood that is also another feature. So I will be back. Thank you.

Reviewed 24 August 2018

Great food, great staff and kids eat free when Red Sox win! Can't be beat. Our family of 4 all loved our meals and havd a wonderful time.

Reviewed 3 September 2017

What a disappointment. Took my daughter here for her birthday expecting a nice lunch. Ordered the chicken and rice special and it was dry, dry, dry. The best part was the side of corn which I dumped on the chicken and rice to try and moisten it...no luck. A very big disappointment.

99GuestRelations, Guest Relations Specialist at 99 Restaurants, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2017

This is Lisa with the 99 Guest Relations Department. I'm so sorry to hear about your disappointing experience at this location. Would you mind privately messaging me with your contact information so one of our team members can personally follow up with you? I'd appreciate the opportunity to make this right, as well as get some more details about your visit so that we can utilize your feedback to improve our restaurants. Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience & I look forward to hearing from you.

Reviewed 27 July 2017

it is a nice bar with cozy interior. food is good. the menu is very rich and you can find several options starting from light to heavy food. i love their free cracker and cheese. prices are also affordable. my favorite is grilled turkey skewers.

Reviewed 29 June 2017 via mobile

99 is our weekly fall back. Although a chain, most of the food is homecooked. The service is good, and the facility is clean. You can eat healthily if you like. Their salmon is fresh, chicken is fresh- and tables are plenty big. They run community fundraisers. Their "call ahead" service is great.

Been to 99 Restaurants? Share your experiences!