“Great burgers with healthy choices!”
Review of Uburger

Uburger
Ranked #28 of 71 Restaurants in Andover
Reviewed 2 February 2017 via mobile

My kids and I go here often. The atmosphere is ordinary but the food is fantastic! The fries are all hand cut both regular and sweet potato. There are a variety of burgers including healthy choices such as veggie, turkey, and lettuce wraps as well. The staff is friendly, helpful and efficient. Beers on tap are excellent. They also make a variety of milkshakes which my kids report as being yummy (although a little pricey). Overall, this is a great casual place to grab a really delicious meal pretty quickly.

Reviewed 29 December 2016

Me and my wife went there on a busy night and hopefully that was most of the problem. With only one register going the kitchen was backing up, though, not as much as the shake station. Our order took about 25 minutes, the shake took 30. The burger and roll weren't even hot. The onion rings were very good and much warmer. The shake, while not worth the wait was very well done. I don't mind paying a higher price for a better burger, but the burger wasn't worth the money.

Reviewed 10 November 2016

After all the local hype we had lunch there. Burgers were ok, not great, not bad. I'm sure it will draw the Phillips Academy and high school crowd.

Reviewed 5 November 2016

Heard about a year back the UBurger made it's way to town. Used to work at Fenway Park and in 2006, 2007 we used to go to the newly opened location in Kenmore Square. The Andover location opened about a year ago, actually haven't made it there yet. Although it is right next door to Redstone Liquiors (which should get a top notch for its beer selection).

Ordered a Cowboy Burger, Club Chick (grilled chicken sandwich), two large sweet potato fries and a Chocolate frappe. The chocolate frappe lived up to my memory from 10 years ago, rich and thick. When I got home I bit into my Cowboy burger in which I added guacamole as an extra. The burger comes with pepper jack cheese, that was melted, bacon that wasn't very crispy or cooked and canned mushrooms. I can't understand burger places like UBurger and Five Guys use canned mushrooms. Not to mention if you do, can you at least throw them on the flat top grill for a minute or two to heat them up so they don't taste so rubbery. The guacamole was lack luster, could barely tell it was on there. There was plenty of barbecue sauce on the burger.

My wife gives the chicken sandwich an "eh, it was ok" rating. Not a ton to write home about. The french fries were nice and tasty.

Overall opinion, not my favorite burger, not much has changed with a new franchise in downtown Andover. Positives, the frappe was really chocolatey, quite enjoyable, also it's located next to Redstone's.

Negative, the burger was mediocre and the chicken sandwich was ok. The real kicker, the 5 items was $32.00. $32.00 for takeout, I'd rather spend that sitting at a bar and being waited on.

Reviewed 4 October 2016

This restaurant is really expensive for a burger joint. I paid $16.00 per person for a burger, onion rings and a frappe. That's the only negative thing I can say about this place. The burgers were pretty big and you can pick your own toppings. The onion rings were average size and made with fresh oil. All the ingredients were fresh and everything tasted great. The chocolate frappes are the best! If you don't get one you will regret it. I will definitely go back. The parking lot has meters but after 6:00 p.m. the parking is free.