“Cockroaches!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Acton
The Concordian Motel
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Acton
Reviewed 23 February 2014

Our boss booked us a room here during a snow storm whereas we have a 2 hr commute to our job. When we first checked in we thought the guy was just being nice by show us to our room and getting the heat on and lights turned on. We left and returned to work. When we arrived back several hours later, I was in the bathroom and a cockroach crawled across the floor, I thought at first it was just a bug,until I looked up and saw 2 more on the wall. I freaked out got dressed frantically and left. Upon our leaving I noticed black boxes around the room which I found out was bait traps! 8 of them total in the one room! 8! Yes 8 traps! Absolutely disgusting! There should be a policy to tell ur customers that or something. This place shouldn't even be operational. I have NEVER been more disgusted. I don't want to bring that home to my clean home and family. We were lucky enough to find another room at another hotel that night instead of having to drive in the bad weather. All I have to say if you don't want cockroaches don't go there!

• Stayed: February 2014
14  Thank carniecamper101
Reviewed 29 August 2011

Stayed there while relocating from out of state, ended up staying there for two months.
Drug dealers, partying.
Dirty, room smelled. Hot water was inoperable most times.
I can't even mention most things we saw and found out there,
don't, I repeat don't bring children there.
check the state registry.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
22  Thank blackestrose66
Reviewed 15 October 2008

This was the worse hotel I've stayed at in all my years. The room was dirty (blinds looked like they have never been cleaned - filth all over them), there was absolutely no heat at all, the bed was old and extremely uncomfortable, and the water in the shower would not stay hot (nothing worsse than a cold shower after freezing all night long). Although the hotel looks decent from the outside, the inside appeared to be a hundred years old. I would never recommend this place to anyone!

• Stayed: October 2008, travelled as a couple
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
7  Thank MsHonest
Reviewed 17 May 2007

The rooms were adequate, but rather shabby, and dirty (lots of dust on skirtings and other surfaces). The staff were helpful, but have limited English, so communicating was difficult. That said, it was pretty cheap for the area ($70 per night) and well located for access to highways, Concord Battle Park etc. If saving money is your top priority, this place might do, but it may be worth shopping around some of the other local motels.

• Stayed: May 2007, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
9  Thank Travelator2

Been to The Concordian Motel? Share your experiences!