All reviews basketball court wood burning fireplace bedroom bath stove top father's day sized refrigerator nearby highway rates were reasonable an extended stay no elevator small kitchen naval academy laundry room motel style waffle maker short drive a great stay
Reviewed 13 June 2018

This is a fine property and the structures are in great shape. I was taken back by grass that was over a foot tall in places, and weedy landscaping. Also, the breakfast and evening snacks was worst of any Residence Inn that I've stayed at in a very long time. Property has promise, but employees will need to show pride in their service and care of property to receive a rating above average from this traveler.

Room Tip: Away from pool from quiet, close to pool for quick access
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Beachluvinfamily
General M, General Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott Annapolis, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2018

Dear Beachluvinfamily,

Please accept my sincere apologies for the inconveniences you have experienced. It is our intention to provide a superior hotel experience and I do apologize that we failed to meet your expectations.

We truly value your patronage and I am in the process of reviewing your comments with the departments involved. Our management team is committed to ensuring that all of our processes are reviewed for possible improvement and training is revisited wherever appropriate.

Feel free to reach out to me if I may be of any assistance. It is my hope that when your travels bring you back to Annapolis that you would give us another opportunity to exceed your expectations and restore your confidence in The Residence Inn Annapolis.

Reviewed 8 June 2018 via mobile

I booked this week long stay months ago in anticipation of relaxing with the grandkids and the pool was a major amenity influencing our decision to stay with Residence Inn. Instead of a courtesy email in advance to let us know the pool had not yet been inspected and would not be open, we were told upon arrival. Instead, we were told to cross the four lane highway if we wanted to swim at the sister property. I'm disabled and use a cane and cannot walk any distance. My grandchildren are very small. It wasn't an option.

Nobody mentioned the property wasn't accessible and we were given a room on the second floor without any elevator. I had to climb stairs and have someone assist me every time I came and went. It was physically exhausting and strained my legs so badly I had spasms every night.

I don't feel we were treated fairly. There was no effort made to accommodate my needs, and no compensation offered for not having full use of promised amenities. Because of my inconvenience during the one week I get per year to enjoy for vacation, I've decided I'll never squander it at a Residence Inn again.

Right across the street from this location was a very nice looking Extended Stay America with a functioning pool and elevators. When we return next year we'll stay there.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Jeri B
Reviewed 31 May 2018

We had a comfortable stay at the hotel. Our room was ready early for check-in. It was very clean and the staff was friendly and helpful. The hotel offers a free hot breakfast but we overslept. The beds were comfortable and the curtains kept the room dark. I have stayed there in the past and I will stay again in the future. The only negative was that the pool was not ready for use. The hotel did have free wi-fi.

Room Tip: Building 4 was very quiet.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

Forget this run down facility.
Common grounds need a lot of help. Rust and dirt everywhere. Pool looks like a dirty duck pond. The staff is overwhelmed by incompetence and inefficiency. Such a bad management. Shame to Marriott brand.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank T P
General M, Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott Annapolis, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2018

Dear T P,

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review regarding your past stay with us. Here at the Annapolis Residence Inn we strive to provide a memorable experience to each guest. It seems we have falling short during your stay and for that I apologize. I would love to hear more information regarding your stay. If you'd like to provide me with additional feedback please feel free to call the hotel at (410) 573-0300.

Warm regards,
Jessica Burgess
Operations Manager

Reviewed 24 May 2018 via mobile

Here for Naval Academy graduation. This is best hotel for price nearby. Buildings 15-17 have trees behind and pretty quiet at night. No elevator if you are on second floor. The other rooms surround the center basketball court and swimming pool (which is not open until summer but you can walk across to another property and swim indoors). Spacious room even with sofa bed. Equipped with good-sized refrigerator and freezer. Has stove top, microwave, dishes, pots and pans for cooking, utensils, sink, garbage disposal, coffeemaker. Wonderful variety of hot free breakfast from 6-9am on weekdays. Oatmeal with toppings, self serve waffle maker, scrambled eggs and sausage, tortilla with salsa, bagels, banana, yogurt, fruit cup, etc. Workout facility has elliptical, treadmill, dumbbells.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends