All reviews basketball court wood burning fireplace bedroom bath stove top father's day sized refrigerator nearby highway rates were reasonable an extended stay no elevator small kitchen naval academy laundry room motel style waffle maker short drive a great stay
Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

Forget this run down facility.
Common grounds need a lot of help. Rust and dirt everywhere. Pool looks like a dirty duck pond. The staff is overwhelmed by incompetence and inefficiency. Such a bad management. Shame to Marriott brand.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank T P
General M, Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott Annapolis, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2018

Dear T P,

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review regarding your past stay with us. Here at the Annapolis Residence Inn we strive to provide a memorable experience to each guest. It seems we have falling short during your stay and for that I apologize. I would love to hear more information regarding your stay. If you'd like to provide me with additional feedback please feel free to call the hotel at (410) 573-0300.

Warm regards,
Jessica Burgess
Operations Manager

Reviewed 24 May 2018 via mobile

Here for Naval Academy graduation. This is best hotel for price nearby. Buildings 15-17 have trees behind and pretty quiet at night. No elevator if you are on second floor. The other rooms surround the center basketball court and swimming pool (which is not open until summer but you can walk across to another property and swim indoors). Spacious room even with sofa bed. Equipped with good-sized refrigerator and freezer. Has stove top, microwave, dishes, pots and pans for cooking, utensils, sink, garbage disposal, coffeemaker. Wonderful variety of hot free breakfast from 6-9am on weekdays. Oatmeal with toppings, self serve waffle maker, scrambled eggs and sausage, tortilla with salsa, bagels, banana, yogurt, fruit cup, etc. Workout facility has elliptical, treadmill, dumbbells.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 May 2018

Our stay at the Residence Inn by Marriott was not a choice, it was a need. We arrived at 12PM, we checked in and where hoping our rooms where ready, and they where!! The gentle man that checked us in was courteous and quick. The rooms are very spacious, and it had a kitchen, which comes fully equipped. They provide complimentary breakfast, which was very wonderful for it being complimentary. The STAFF where wonderful!!! I wish we where there on better circumstances so we have enjoyed.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

You walk in and you are greeted by Tyler at the front desk... and the start of your best stay at a Residence Inn ever will begin!
New, clean rooms. Excellent housekeeping. Great social evenings with delicious finger food. I was nicely surprised! Tyler and everyone at the front desk are always ready to help and very friendly. Very close to shops and a cute little French restaurant. I really enjoyed my stay and if I find myself back in this area, you are definitely my number 1 choice!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Dessie K
Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Great place to stay. The room was comfortable and great. The breakfast was standard but hot and the guy managing the breakfast was courteous and kept the place well stocked.
The hotel is about a mile from the mall and about 2 miles from Downtown.
Overall good experience