There were no surprises at this hotel. Which is a good thing. One does not expect surprises at this rate level. The rooms were quite clean and well appointed and would be great for an extended stay of days or weeks. The breakfast was modest and parking near your room is hit and miss due to the layout of the parking lot. The room actually had a wood burning fireplace, But I doubt they would want one to use it. It is a nice place but not exactly memorable as the surrounding neighborhood is studded with similar facilities.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Marriott Residence Inn Annapolis hotel is located in Annapolis Maryland where rich history and beautiful scenery are bountiful. Easily accessible from Baltimore Washington International Airport (BWI) and just 30 miles from Washington DC, the Residence Inn Annapolis is a wonderful weekend destination. This Marriott hotel is conveniently located less than five miles from the area’s biggest attractions; including the United States Naval Academy, the City Dock and the Maryland State House. Plus a number of quaint shops, fine dining and scenic sights abound this shoreline community. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Expedia and Ebookers so you can book your Residence Inn Annapolis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Annapolis Hotel Annapolis
- Annapolis Residence Inn
- Residence Inn Annapolis Maryland