Comfort Inn Annapolis(Annapolis)(Great Value!)
US$106
US$121
Country Inn
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$150/night.

US$106
US$95
Hotels.com
US$104
US$92
BestWestern.com
Courtyard by Marriott Annapolis(Annapolis)(Great Value!)
US$119
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
US$230
  • Restaurant
Academy Bed and Breakfast(Annapolis)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 01/08
US$232
Annapolitan Bed & Breakfast(Annapolis)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 01/08
US$164
All reviewsfront deskclub loungemedical centerwestfield mallstarbucks coffeeindoor poolrestaurant staffbed was comfortablethis past weekenddowntown areanaval academycomputersusna
Reviewed 16 October 2017

Stayed here last weekend for the power boat show. I found the place very clean and neat. The bed was comfortable, the bathroom was clean and stocked. Great smelling soap. The bar closes early and the wine choice was horrible but we weren't there for the bar so it was fine. I would stay again. It was about a 5 minute ride into the heart of Annapolis.

Stayed: October 2017
Elsa J, Front Office Manager at Crowne Plaza Annapolis, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2017

Dear Christine M,

We are thrilled to learn that you found our hotel clean and neat. Thank you so much for taking the time to complete the survey. It is our pleasure to serve you at the Crowne Plaza Annapolis. We are delighted to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you soon again.

Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

Hotels that I have ever been in and I travel a lot. Beautifully updated, front desk staff could not be any nicer! Very clean and fresh smelling!
My only negative comment is that my bathroom vanity was very low, abnormally low and it was not a handicap room. I am only 5'4" and it was too low for me, strange. I would recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a nice place to stay in Annapolis.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family

Dear Sherri S,

Reviewed 10 October 2017

We stayed here Saturday 10/7 after checking out of another hotel down the street.
What a wonderful experience! The staff were extremely courteous and knowledgeable of the hotel and surrounding area. The entire place was very clean and had every amenity you could possibly need. This was my first stay at the Crowne Plaza and we are sure to be back!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Elsa J, Front Office Manager at Crowne Plaza Annapolis, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2017

Dear Lindsay B,

Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us at the Crowne Plaza Annapolis. We are delighted to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you soon again.

Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

Nicely renovated hotel! Very clean and super modern decor. Very fresh. Front desk folks VERY nice! Towels were plush and beds very comfortable! Stayed for one night but would definitely stay again! They have breakfast available but we didn’t have time to partake. Happy hour and snacks available too.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Jam M

Dear Jam M,

Thank you so much for taking the time to complete the survey. Your feedback is very important to us. We appreciate it. We are delighted to learn that you enjoyed our services and amenities of our hotel Crowne Plaza Annapolis. Thank ou so much for choosing to stay with us. We hope to see you soon again.

Reviewed 6 October 2017

I was nicely surprised by this location. I thought it was going to be somewhat dated and old, but I found the interior of the hotel to be spacious, new in appearance, stylish and up to date on fixtures and accommodations. I liked this hotel because the hallways were wider than normal, which gave a more spacious feel. The lobby and halls were extremely clean and the room sparkling. The only inconvenience is having to go to the front desk to ask for ice as there are no ice machines on the floors.

I received great service and found the hotel to be quiet and my room most comfortable and relaxing. I will definitely patronize this location again when back in the area. The hotel is convenient to shops and numerous restaurants and fast food establishments. You can easily get to whatever you might desire, need or crave while staying in the area from this location.

I didn't get to use the pool, but I did step inside to take a peek. It looked well kept and most inviting as well if you like to swim laps or give the children space to unwind and work off energy. I would classify this hotel as more of a business style hotel, but definitely inviting for families and those who like to stay in more upscale kind of establishments. It definitely has a high-end feel to it. There is a restaurant just off of the hotel lobby, but I did not patronize it while I was there.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business

Dear Mr. Glen,

Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us at the Crowne Plaza Annapolis. We are delighted to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us at our spacious, clean, stylish and newly renovated hotel. We thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. Your feedback is very important to us. We look forward to your next stay.