All reviews front desk club lounge medical center westfield mall starbucks coffee restaurant staff indoor pool bed was comfortable this past weekend downtown area naval academy computers usna
Reviewed 25 March 2017 via mobile

Rooms are nicely appointed. Very clean and the staff is very friendly. Check-in seems a little bit slow but like I said the staff is very pleasant. I did not realize that this hotel did not have a complementary breakfast but it does have complementary Wi-Fi. I was able to get an Internet rate that was more than reasonable for the quality of the accommodations.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Elsa J, Front Office Manager at Crowne Plaza Annapolis, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us at the Crowne Plaza Annapolis. It is our pleasure to serve you. Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We are delighted to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you soon again.

Have a lovely day.

Reviewed 23 March 2017

Really got a restful stay and enjoyed the renovations done the prior month.
The bar has two large screen computers with a printer in between them for business needs. Just past the you will find a full bar and restaurant. The menu for dinner and breakfast was both appealing and reasonably priced. The service was friendly and prompt. Would stay there again next time I am in the area.

Room Tip: Of the six floors I chose the sixth in the back - very quiet.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to complete the survey. It is our pleasure to serve you. We are thrilled to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us at the Crowne Plaza Annapolis. We look forward to your next stay.

Reviewed 18 March 2017 via mobile

I have stayed in the hotel for a couple of days and it's one of my favorite places to stay now. From the beautiful lobby down to the rooms was very fine. Staff was exceptional, esp the front desk person Jyrah, this little girl is so sweet, kind and professional. Restaurant was good too, bartender was also fun. Overall experience was great. Will definitely come back.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Elsa J, Front Office Manager at Crowne Plaza Annapolis, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2017

Reviewed 13 March 2017

We stayed here for a Friday night and had a very pleasant stay. The room was clean and quiet. The king-sized bed was incredibly comfortable. It's in a great location for getting to downtown and historic Annapolis as well as being close to the Annapolis mall.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Elsa J, Front Office Manager at Crowne Plaza Annapolis, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to complete the survey. It is our pleasure to serve you at the Crowne Plaza Annapolis. We are thrilled to learn that you enjoyed your stay at the Crowne Plaza Annapolis. We hope to see you soon again.

Have a lovely week and stay warm.

Reviewed 21 February 2017

Nice hotel, good location. Modern lobby and pleasant staff. The room itself was neat and clean, however when my daughter turned on the shower orange water poured out. It did this each time one of us took a shower. The other problem was the room had two double beds, not queens. With four of us in the room, two in each bed, those couple inches extra bed space would have made all the difference. The mattresses were hard as well and didn't make for a good rest. There was a door adjoining to the next room with just a flimsy lock. The walls were quite thin, as my son asked me what the couple in the room next to us was doing, and I had to say they were wrestling. I feel bad complaining because the front desk staff was so nice, and friendly. The other issue was the pool. The chlorine or chemicals turned my daughters bikini from pink to purplish and gave her a rash on her face. There was a weight room that was well maintained with a good amount of cardio machines. Each machine had a towel tucked into it and there were complimentary waters, I thought the gym was very well maintained. The hotel has great potential, just needs some attention to a few issues.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Elsa J, Front Office Manager at Crowne Plaza Annapolis, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to complete the survey. We apologize for the inconvenience you had during your stay. We hope to see you soon again.

Have a lovely day.