All reviewsbalcony roomwater viewpusser's restaurantnaval academyfront desknautical themeego alleymarriott hotelssevern rivervalet parkingperfect locationwater taxivalet staffbottled wateran upgradethe general managercity dock
Reviewed 1 October 2016

It was my mom 88th Birthday and I wanted her to have a great relaxing weekend. We stayed here for three nights. From the time we pulled up to the hotel until the day we left everything was exceptional. The staff was very professional, knowledgable and accommodating. The guest was friendly it was an amazing experience. My mom stated we have stayed in nice hotels before but I love this Hotel. The view was excellent. We plan to return to this Hotel. I love the nautical style. T. Ellington & mama.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
garywaterfrontGM, General Manager at Annapolis Waterfront Hotel, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2016

Dear Native Q,

That is such a nice review. I am glad we took good care of you and your Mom.

Please come back for her 89th,

gb/gm

Reviewed 29 September 2016 via mobile

From the time we pulled into the hotel we were treated by a very polite and professional valet. He assisted us with our bags and directed us to the desk. The desk clerk was also very polite and professional. She got us checked in hours early with available rooms. We were then also offered a very reasonable upgrade at a minimal price increase. The room was worth the upgrade with great views of the harbor and Naval Academy. The room was very clean and modern. Will definitely return to this hotel. We visit Annapolis at least once per year.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
garywaterfrontGM, General Manager at Annapolis Waterfront Hotel, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2016

Dear Stephen A.

Thank you so much foryour kind comments. Sound like all went well right from your arrival.

We look forward to having you back,

REgads

Reviewed 28 September 2016 via mobile

I recently visited this hotel for one night. I was every impressed with everything, from the view to the very attentive staff. Everyone I came across was polite, respectful, and genuine. Made my 30th birthday that much more special. Take a moment to comend your staff on a job well done.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear Jason B,

Thank you for your review. Amazing says it all. Congrats on your 30thBirthday. Happy we were a able to share it with you. Don't wait till 31.

Reviewed 24 September 2016

Beautiful, clean and fresh hotel. You can not beat the views! The hotel is centrally located . We walked or rode our bikes everywhere. The staff was very friendly and helpful, always smiling and quick to greet us. The room was quiet and the cleanest we've had. Most comfortable bed, linens & pillows ever as well. They were generous with the towels and toiletries. Highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear Mikmac63.

Yes, you cannot beat the location. Thank you for your comments ahbout our employees. We will pass them on Looking forward to having you back.

GM/GB

Reviewed 20 September 2016

The rooms were well appointed, the bed was comfortable. We stayed on a sold out Saturday night and the hotel was noise free (unlike many others). Liked the windows open for some fresh air off the water. The staff was very pleasant and especially helpful. They gave us several dining and drinking recommendations and all were spot on. The location is the best in Annapolis with waterfront, dockside dining. Food was tasty. I travel every week on business and this will be a property I will make an effort to return to use. I highly recommend.

Room Tip: Water front property with great food and drink dockside!
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business

Dear Rick P,

Glad you had a great time and it was "Quiet and relaxing" Glad that you will be traveling here a lot and we look forward to making this your home away from home.