Comfort Inn Annapolis(Annapolis)(Great Value!)
US$118
ComfortInn
Courtyard by Marriott Annapolis(Annapolis)(Great Value!)
US$124
US$142
US$121
Priceline
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$136/night.

Academy Bed and Breakfast(Annapolis)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 01/08
Book now, pay at stay
US$232
Annapolitan Bed & Breakfast(Annapolis)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 01/08
Book now, pay at stay
US$164
1,375 results
All reviewsfront deskwithin walking distanceself parkingnaval academyhotel restaurantram's headroom servicevalet staffvery nice hotelwould highly recommend this hotelhistoric areaking roomcity dockboat showmain streetjoannaatrium
Reviewed 1 December 2017

I stayed at this hotel this week for 4 nights. The hotel was paid for through another organization so I can't comment on the price, but the service at this hotel was just excellent. I was originally given a room that was facing the interior of the hotel and also had some very noisy neighbors. Sean, from reception, emailed me to find out how my room was and when I commented that I didn't really like the interior-facing room and that my neighbors were noisy, he did not hesitate to move me to a new room. I really appreciate his quick response and the new room was perfect. The room itself was pretty standard, but quiet and had a window facing outside. I ate one night at the restaurant in the hotel and the reuben sandwich was outstanding. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
GMLoewsAnnapolis, General Manager at Loews Annapolis Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2017

Dear sunnyvalemom,

Thank you for your positive comments! I am so happy to hear how impressed you were with your stay with us! I will be sure to share your appreciation with the rest of the Loews Team for your nice words on our restaurant, rooms and quick service from Sean at the Front Desk!

Thank you for recommending us to other travelers and to the TripAdvisor community. We look forward to welcoming you back to Loews Annapolis Hotel very soon.

Reviewed 27 November 2017

Great location, great staff and great rooms made our trip special!
Annapolis LOEWS we will return. It was our first trip to Annapolis Maryland.
A friend recommended the Loews Hotel. It's in a great location.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Loews Hotels and Resorts
GMLoewsAnnapolis, General Manager at Loews Annapolis Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2017

Dear Z353IGrichardv,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience during your stay with us. It is always a delight to know you enjoyed your stay immensely. It is always fulfilling to know you will be back to stay with us! Thank you for choosing Loews Annapolis Hotel and we will see you back soon!

Reviewed 21 November 2017 via mobile

We came here as a last minute stop since we’re driving down. We are greeted by a wonderful front desk agent Natisha. Since this was our first time in the area she gave me information about the hotel. Leanne from VIP made sure our room was set for me and my family. My kids was ecstatic when they step into our room. A wonderful surprise was waiting for them. The room is well set and very clean. Beds are comfortable and we slept like babies. For breakfast and dinner we ate at Baroak. We are seated to our table and my kids are well attended. For breakfast kids had pancakes and my husband and I had the breakfast platters which was delicious. Kelly for the breakfast staff was very attentive to us. For dinner we ordered the NY strip, Baroak Burger and Blackened Blue burger. The steak is just amazing! Burgers are cooked to perfection. Kudos to the chef! Teresa Assisted our family for dinner. I couldn’t rave more about this whole place. I would highly recommend this place to anyone coming to this area.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Egie10

Dear Egie10,

On behalf of the entire staff of Loews Annapolis Hotel, I cannot thank you enough for your kind words on our staff and hotel facilities. I cannot be more thrilled about your comments as everything we strive for was realized with your experience. Thank you for highlighting the warm and personalized interaction that Natisha, Leanne, Kelly, Teresa as well as the rest of our Team members. They embody what we truly strive for at Loews Annapolis Hotel.

Do come back soon and longer the next time around! We are your home away from home and eager to welcome you and your family back every time!

Reviewed 21 November 2017

The front desk went above and beyond for me and my wife. We inquired about a restaurant we were interesting in. they called ahead for us and was to get my wife and I V.I.P. seating and desert. We were impressed and it made us feel valued as guests.

We are planning a trying to the area again in the spring and will definitely book Loews Hotel. We would also recommend Loews to friends and family.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear P7555SHjasond,

Thank you for such a positive review! Nothing is more pleasing to us than knowing you had an excellent experience during your stay. Thank you for highlighting our personable staff who I consider to be our best asset

Again, thank you for your positive comments and recommending us to other travelers. I will be sure to share your review with the rest of the Team. It will truly be appreciated.

I hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back to Loews Annapolis very soon.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 20 November 2017

We came to Annapolis for our son's wedding - every second of our stay was wonderful. The Loews Hotel was warm and very accommodating. You have access to so many wonderful places. We can't wait to come back.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family

Dear SharonsR8183BY,

Thank you for taking the time to share your wonderful experience with us here on Tripavisor and please accept our congratulations and best wishes on your son’s wedding! I will be sure to share your glowing review with the rest of the Team.

Again, thank you for your kind words and for choosing Loews Annapolis. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.