“Gem of Annapolis!”

Loews Annapolis Hotel
Ranked #2 of 21 Hotels in Annapolis
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed 21 November 2017

The front desk went above and beyond for me and my wife. We inquired about a restaurant we were interesting in. they called ahead for us and was to get my wife and I V.I.P. seating and desert. We were impressed and it made us feel valued as guests.

We are planning a trying to the area again in the spring and will definitely book Loews Hotel. We would also recommend Loews to friends and family.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Loews Hotels and Resorts
GMLoewsAnnapolis, General Manager at Loews Annapolis Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2017

Dear P7555SHjasond,

Thank you for such a positive review! Nothing is more pleasing to us than knowing you had an excellent experience during your stay. Thank you for highlighting our personable staff who I consider to be our best asset

Again, thank you for your positive comments and recommending us to other travelers. I will be sure to share your review with the rest of the Team. It will truly be appreciated.

I hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back to Loews Annapolis very soon.

Warm regards,
George Cronk

Write a ReviewReviews (1,307)

Reviewed 20 November 2017

We came to Annapolis for our son's wedding - every second of our stay was wonderful. The Loews Hotel was warm and very accommodating. You have access to so many wonderful places. We can't wait to come back.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family

Dear SharonsR8183BY,

Thank you for taking the time to share your wonderful experience with us here on Tripavisor and please accept our congratulations and best wishes on your son’s wedding! I will be sure to share your glowing review with the rest of the Team.

Again, thank you for your kind words and for choosing Loews Annapolis. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 12 November 2017

I stayed at the Loews Hotel in Annapolis for a three day conference 29 October - 01 November. The hotel staff did a great job of setting up the meeting rooms for our gathering. In addition, they provided refreshments. My room was comfortable and clean. The staff was helpful, courteous and efficient. Being located on West Street in downtown Annapolis made it easy to walk around town.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Loews Hotels and Resorts
GMLoewsAnnapolis, General Manager at Loews Annapolis Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2017

Dear Roger N,

We greatly appreciate you taking the time to review our property. Thank you for highlighting our excellent location in downtown Annapolis and our personable staff who I consider to be our best asset! We appreciate you choosing Loews Annapolis and hope we will have the chance to welcome you back for another stay soon!

Reviewed 9 November 2017

We totally enjoyed our stay at the Loews. The location is convenient to everything Annapolis. The room was expansive, well appointed and clean. Staff is professional and helpful. The front desk even texted me to ask if there was anything they could assist me with, nice touch. Only small complaint some of the rooms face inward to the hotel convention area and at 0800 on a Saturday morning we were not thrilled to hear them.
Small complaint, hotel is excellent overall.

Room Tip: Ask for a room not facing the convention/atrium area.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear ifly737,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience during your stay with us. It is always a delight to know you enjoyed your stay immensely---from our nice rooms, to our location, parking arrangements and for the warm and welcoming Front Desk team. Thank you for choosing Loews Annapolis Hotel and we look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

We called ahead to have a crib in the room. That never happened. At the front desk, I’ve asked one of the representatives for paper cups. She said “not a problem I’ll have it up right away” and that never happened. I asked again the next day and that never happened as well. I called the third time and finally they delivered. On a better note, Valet service was very fast and attentive. Great location.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
GMLoewsAnnapolis, General Manager at Loews Annapolis Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2017

Dear Alon S,

Thank you for your feedback. I was disappointed to read that you did not have a pleasant check-in experience and can assure you I will be personally investigating the matter. While I believe this was a matter of a misunderstanding and need for training with our front desk staff, I can understand your frustration. Feedback is a gift, and we will absolutely use this to improve our guest experience.
Thank you again for your comments as they give us the actual pulse of our guests which is critical to our continual improvement and guest satisfaction. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to Loews Annapolis.