Holiday Inn Express & Suites Annapolis(Annapolis)(Great Value!)
US$98
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$119/night.

Comfort Inn Annapolis(Annapolis)(Great Value!)
ComfortInn
Country Inn
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$135/night.

US$113
Westin Annapolis(Annapolis)(Great Value!)
US$265
US$214
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$258/night.

SpringHill Suites by Marriott Annapolis(Annapolis)(Great Value!)
US$111
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$127/night.

Courtyard by Marriott Annapolis(Annapolis)(Great Value!)
US$95
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$119/night.

US$201
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$255/night.

Annapolitan Bed & Breakfast(Annapolis)(Great Value!)
US$186
1,384 results
All reviewsfront deskself parkingwithin walking distancenaval academyluxury hotelrams headroom servicevalet staffvery nice hotelwould highly recommend this hotelcomfortable roomshistoric areathe entire staffking roomupon checkcity dockvisiting annapolis
Reviewed 20 November 2017

We came to Annapolis for our son's wedding - every second of our stay was wonderful. The Loews Hotel was warm and very accommodating. You have access to so many wonderful places. We can't wait to come back.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Loews Hotels and Resorts
GMLoewsAnnapolis, General Manager at Hotel Annapolis, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2017

Dear SharonsR8183BY,

Thank you for taking the time to share your wonderful experience with us here on Tripavisor and please accept our congratulations and best wishes on your son’s wedding! I will be sure to share your glowing review with the rest of the Team.

Again, thank you for your kind words and for choosing Loews Annapolis. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 12 November 2017

I stayed at the Loews Hotel in Annapolis for a three day conference 29 October - 01 November. The hotel staff did a great job of setting up the meeting rooms for our gathering. In addition, they provided refreshments. My room was comfortable and clean. The staff was helpful, courteous and efficient. Being located on West Street in downtown Annapolis made it easy to walk around town.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Loews Hotels and Resorts
GMLoewsAnnapolis, General Manager at Hotel Annapolis, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2017

Dear Roger N,

We greatly appreciate you taking the time to review our property. Thank you for highlighting our excellent location in downtown Annapolis and our personable staff who I consider to be our best asset! We appreciate you choosing Loews Annapolis and hope we will have the chance to welcome you back for another stay soon!

Reviewed 9 November 2017

We totally enjoyed our stay at the Loews. The location is convenient to everything Annapolis. The room was expansive, well appointed and clean. Staff is professional and helpful. The front desk even texted me to ask if there was anything they could assist me with, nice touch. Only small complaint some of the rooms face inward to the hotel convention area and at 0800 on a Saturday morning we were not thrilled to hear them.
Small complaint, hotel is excellent overall.

Room Tip: Ask for a room not facing the convention/atrium area.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear ifly737,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience during your stay with us. It is always a delight to know you enjoyed your stay immensely---from our nice rooms, to our location, parking arrangements and for the warm and welcoming Front Desk team. Thank you for choosing Loews Annapolis Hotel and we look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

We called ahead to have a crib in the room. That never happened. At the front desk, I’ve asked one of the representatives for paper cups. She said “not a problem I’ll have it up right away” and that never happened. I asked again the next day and that never happened as well. I called the third time and finally they delivered. On a better note, Valet service was very fast and attentive. Great location.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
GMLoewsAnnapolis, General Manager at Hotel Annapolis, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2017

Dear Alon S,

Thank you for your feedback. I was disappointed to read that you did not have a pleasant check-in experience and can assure you I will be personally investigating the matter. While I believe this was a matter of a misunderstanding and need for training with our front desk staff, I can understand your frustration. Feedback is a gift, and we will absolutely use this to improve our guest experience.
Thank you again for your comments as they give us the actual pulse of our guests which is critical to our continual improvement and guest satisfaction. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to Loews Annapolis.

Reviewed 7 November 2017

Highlights of my experience:
1. The week before my arrival, my travel agent called the front desk to organize a transfer from the train station to the hotel. They subsequently confirmed and gave her the name and phone number of the driver. Arriving at the train station, about a half hour drive from the hotel, there was no one there. Subsequent inquiries revealed that the hotel, despite confirming, had simply never called the car service or scheduled the pick up. So this was not a no-show driver, the hotel confirmed a service it simply had never arranged. Arriving to see the chaos at the front desk (there is no concierge), it was easy to see how this could have happened.
2. I had confirmed one of the two top suites in the hotel, which has a guaranteed check in time of 4pm. When I finally arrived at 4:40 pm I was told the room was not ready. At about 5:30 pm, 90 minutes after the guaranteed check in time, the room was ready.
3. On the first day I hung the card on the door for room service breakfast and it was delivered on time. The second day (having to call for a new card since it was not replaced) I hung the card again, and this time no breakfast. 15 minutes after the 6:15 am delivery time I called and inquired. Room service doesn’t open until 6:30 I was told. That’s interesting, I responded, the breakfast card has a little box to check that says 6:15 to 6:30, and yesterday they delivered my breakfast at 6:15 sharp. Oh, she responded, uninterested, and without giving any ETA for breakfast. When I called again 45 minutes after the appointed time, a different person said, “Oh, I see a guy leaving now with some food, maybe that’s you.”
Is nothing written down? Are there no computers, no systems, no supervisors, no management? It is astonishing that Loews would debase its brand by association with this shambolic property.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Cliosophic

Dear Cliosophic,

I would like to thank you first and foremost for taking valuable time to give us your feedback. I am deeply disappointed to hear that we failed in delivering a true Loews experience during your stay.

Your feedback is a gift to us as this allows us to take a pulse of what our guests truly need for our continual improvement and guest satisfaction. I would welcome the opportunity to talk with you further about your stay---please feel free to contact me directly at 410-295-3295.