1,266 results
All reviewsgovernor calvert housetreaty of parisvalet parkingrobert johnsonstate circleglass floorthree propertiesnaval academymain streetvalet servicewithin walking distancemodern convenienceshistoric feelcapitol buildingperfect locationwedding receptioncan't beat the location
Reviewed 12 January 2018 via mobile

Repeated stay but different inn this time. Great bed, great bar, great restaurant. The inns are my fav place to stay at when in Annapolis compared to hotels I've stayed at. Photos are from room, 4th floor.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Daryl S, General Manager at Historic Inns of Annapolis, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2018

Thanks for coming to the legislative events. Were so glad you had a great time and stay. We look forward to seeing you at many more events.

Reviewed 10 January 2018

Went to Annapolis New Years weekend. Through Historic Inns of Annapolis, we stayed at the Maryland Inn. The Inn is beautiful. We a had a large room which was nicely decorated, very clean and comfortable. The Inn restaurant is also beautiful and next to the restaurant is a great pub! Historic Inn charges daily for parking but they also provide free rides within a three mile radius. We used the free “Uber” type service all weekend. All the staff we met were friendly and very helpful. I would highly recommend this hotel.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple

Thanks 19114 for coming to see us for your quick getaway for NYE. Glad you enjoyed all the amenities we have to offer, look forward to seeing you back again soon.

Reviewed 10 January 2018

The Maryland Inn is conveniently located in the heart of historic Annapolis. Free parking (on the weekends), amazing food, and beautiful sights are all within walking distance. The images of the rooms on the Inn's website do them no justice! They are clean, comfortable, and historically neat! I will definitely be staying here again.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends

Thanks Joshua for the beaututif review. We are so pleased to hear you enjoyed the hotel and town. We love to hear how our guests will be back, see you soon.

Reviewed 6 January 2018 via mobile

Wonderful stay at the Historic Inns of Annapolis. Great location, I could see the Maryland State House just across the street from my window. Very comfortable accommodations too, for a historic landmark I was pleasantly surprised with all the modern amenities; like HD TV with digital guide and elevator which helped big time for all the luggage I was carrying.

Paid extra for the valet parking, not sure I would again especially in the off-season / winter where street parking should be fairly easy to find. You do however have to mind the signs & time restricted parking spots to avoid getting a ticket. If only for that I was glad to pay the extra valet fee the first time around as the hotel staff enlightened me about where & where not to park.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
Daryl S, General Manager at Historic Inns of Annapolis, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2018

Thanks boldfrontiers for the wonderful review. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay and view of the state house. We look forward to seeing you back again soon.

Reviewed 6 January 2018

Stayed here September 10,2017. My husband booked based on website pictures of a large beautiful room. We may or may not have stayed had we known the real size of the room we were given. Well located. Everyone was polite. Valet parking required. We brought our own coffee pot. Excuse the mess in our pictures.

Room Tip: Ask to see your room before accepting.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you Suzanne for the comments and feedback. We do have various sized rooms with the one double bed in the Maryland Inn the smallest. Please be sure to reserve the King rooms in the future as they are the larger rooms. We do have coffee pots and the amenities in all the rooms. I hope you come back and give us another try.