The location is perfect and the hotel is truly an antique. The decor is of the colonial period but the rooms have been updated. Even so, if you are a large person, you should consider staying at another hotel. We were at the Maryland Inn and the room was very small and the bathroom was unusually tight. The shower was tiny and there was no counter space.
They have a complicated check in system. You first go to Calvert Inn and check in. Then, you navigate a short but confusing route using the circles, narrow streets and one ways to get to the other inn. If you have room in your car, the valet can show you the way. You have to use valet parking. There is no room on the street to park.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- History comes to life at the Historic Inns of Annapolis. Located in downtown Annapolis, the Historic Inns of Annapolis comprise three unique hotels - each one with a storied past and significant place in American history. Perfect for a family vacation or a business retreat, the inns exude charm and class that have attracted guests for generations. From guest rooms to banquet rooms, we have all the space you need for the ideal getaway! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Historic Inns of Annapolis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Historic Inns Of Annapolis Hotel Annapolis
- Historic Hotel Annapolis
- Annapolis Historic Hotel
- Historic Inns Annapolis
- Historic Inns Of Annapolis Maryland