“Just Like We Remembered”
Review of Iron Rooster

Iron Rooster
Reserve with OpenTable
Iron Rooster is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 389 Restaurants in Annapolis
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 15 November 2018 via mobile

We moved out of MD almost two years ago, and going to Annapolis was always something we enjoyed doing. So when the opportunity came up to have a day in MD, we didn’t think twice about heading to Iron Rooster. It was right around lunch time, but we both opted for breakfast.

My instincts were to order the Brie Stuffed French Toast, But I also really wanted a Benny. So I decided to go with a Crab Cakes Benedict. The other order was the French Toast. I was more than excited and waited patiently. When our food finally came, I actually regretted not getting the French Toast, luckily I was able to try it. And it didn’t disappoint. Loved the candies pecans and the fruit that came with it. My Crab Cakes Benedict was delicious. When we lived in MD, I was kinda over seeing Crab everywhere we went to eat. But this time, I was totally digging this plate of rich deliciousness. And the potatoes were just as tasty too.

We debated about getting a RoosTart / PopTart, and it was decided on the Pumpkin. And yeah, I’m glad we picked that one. It was like eating a piece of Pumpkin Pie.

All in all, we loved what we knew was going to be a great meal all around. I’m already craving everything on their menu.

Date of visit: November 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (1,241)

Reviewed 13 November 2018 via mobile

Visited Annapolis MD recently for a getaway. We ate at the Iron Rooster for breakfast. The food and service was excellent. The server was attentive and helpfull.
The food was great. Fresh and a nice amount. We had the scambled eggs and was one of the best I ever ate.
Highly recommend it.

Reviewed 10 November 2018 via mobile

Food was mediocre. Ordered a pop tart and it didn’t come out early before the meal. Meals were not hot. Hamburger was undercooked. Mac and cheese was cold. Totally disappointing.

Reviewed 6 November 2018

My friend and I were visiting Annapolis and came here for dinner after hearing about it. Did not fail our expectations. We just had burgers for dinner but they had excellent flavors and fair prices. I will return for a full meal if ever in Annapolis again!

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 29 October 2018

Stopped in on a Saturday morning and waited only about 10 minutes for a table for 2. Our waiter, Miles, was very friendly and attentive. My husband had a basic breakfast of eggs and scrapple. Being from Philly, he has high standards when it comes to scrapple, and Iron Rooster did not disappoint him. I had the Rancher's Benny which was a southwest version of Eggs Benedict. I didn't even need the hollandaise sauce!! The combination of the fried green tomato, poached egg, roasted corn salsa, and roasted poblano sauce was perfect!! The Bacon Bloody Mary is delicious!!

Date of visit: October 2018