“Great food, music, and service”
Review of Iron Rooster

Iron Rooster
Ranked #8 of 373 Restaurants in Annapolis
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I had select places I wanted to try while at a conference. Iron Rooster wss first on my list. They did not disappoint. The music and vibe were great. The food delish and my server awesome!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,194)

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

I was craving a salad and wow this place did not disappoint. I ordered the salad with crab meat and avocado: it was light, fresh, and just delicious. My boyfriend and I also split their homemade pop tart which was delicious. Wait staff was attentive, decor was adorable. Highly recommend!

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

We had breakfast here every morning we were in Annapolis. Food was great and you must get the homemade pop tarts you won’t regret it.

Also when you first go in they will tell you the wait is 20 minutes or so. WAIT. It goes quick and the wait is worth it.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

5 family members, all from out of state converged here based on word-of-mouth recommedations, and it did not disappoint.

Brunch began with a delicious Bloody Mary topped with bacon and a pickled baby asparagus- unusual but very tasty. Those adjectives also describe the meals we ordered: a lump crab meat salad, buttermilk fried chicken and waffle with pepper gravy, a meatless eggs benedict featuring fried green tomatoes, and breakfast mac and cheese. We all shared a signature mixed berry tart to start, which was so tasty we then ordered the brown sugar version for dessert.

The restaurant's location in the waterfront shopping district was ideal, as we all needed a walk after that terrific meal. Highly recommend!

1  Thank Ty W
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Two friends and I went for brunch on a Saturday and had a lovely experience. We only waited about 15 minutes for a table and were promptly greeted by a friendly waiter for drinks. Our cocktails were made perfectly (try the banana one!!). Our food was delicious. The upstairs provides a nice view of downtown Annapolis.