My wife and I stayed here when traveling down for a family wedding. The staff were really helpful - we arrived at 4am and they got us checked in straight away so we could get some sleep.
Rooms were spacious and clean, and the beds were very comfortable.
My advice, if you're going to have a car with you, don't use the hotel parking, it's quite expensive. There is a parking garage literally a minute away (kitty corner to the hotel). I used Spothero for the parking and it was super cheap.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the newest additions to the Maryland state capital, The Westin Annapolis hotel is the centerpiece of a European inspired mixed-use community that ripples with energy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia and Ebookers so you can book your Westin Annapolis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Annapolis Hotel Annapolis
- Annapolis Westin
- Westin Annapolis Maryland