“Really nice hotel, good location”
Review of Westin Annapolis

Westin Annapolis
Ranked #7 of 21 Hotels in Annapolis
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

My wife and I stayed here when traveling down for a family wedding. The staff were really helpful - we arrived at 4am and they got us checked in straight away so we could get some sleep.

Rooms were spacious and clean, and the beds were very comfortable.

My advice, if you're going to have a car with you, don't use the hotel parking, it's quite expensive. There is a parking garage literally a minute away (kitty corner to the hotel). I used Spothero for the parking and it was super cheap.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Kaelan L, Service Express Lead at Westin Annapolis, responded to this reviewResponded 31 December 2017

Good Afternoon Bellamh,
Thank you for taking your valuable time to respond to Trip Advisor with a review of the Westin after your recent trip to Annapolis. On behalf of the entire staff, thank you for your great comments and kind thoughts regarding our staff and room accommodations. I will certainly pass those on to our team. I hope you had a chance to explore the downtown city during your family event. Thank you again for your business as well as your comments. I hope you have a wonderful New Year!

Reviewed 28 December 2017 via mobile

I recently stayed at the Westin Annapolis with my 7 year old daughter for a girls only staycation.

The Westin Annapolis is in a great location. It’s close to a bunch of attractions (historic downtown Annapolis, restaurants, bars, shopping). It’s also a beautiful hotel. Very clean and the grounds are nicely kept.

However, the best part of our stay was the service. When we checked in Natalia at the front desk greeted us. From then on, she made sure our every need was met. One example is that I asked about places to eat that would satisfy a 7 year old picky eater. Natalia made a bunch of recommendations and even dialed up the winning restaurant right there on the spot - talk about good service. Natalia also recommended a fun activity for my daughter and me to enjoy together. Thanks to Natalia and the Westin, we had a fabulous (and very memorable) staycation.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Kaelan L, Service Express Lead at Westin Annapolis, responded to this reviewResponded 29 December 2017

Good Morning Gerelle D,
Thank you for the wonderful review on your recent stay at the Westin Annapolis. Commitment to service and guest satisfaction is a main focus and we are delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay. As well as got to explore Annapolis during your short time with us. I have passed on your wonderful notes to our team. We hope to see you again for your next staycation.

Reviewed 25 December 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for my Naval Academy class reunion. Great hotel with a convenient location, walking distance to just about anywhere in town. The hotel itself is a mix of old-school charm wit modern ambience - the breakfast vouchers were a nice bonus. Felt bad for the understaffed parking valet staff...

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Kaelan L, Service Express lead at Westin Annapolis, responded to this reviewResponded 27 December 2017

Good Morning NeilbW2536XR,

Thank you for writing a Trip Advisor review after your visit to Annapolis and staying at the Westin. On behalf of the entire staff, thank you for your business as well as your nice comments regarding our hotel. We hope to see you again at the next academy reunion.

Reviewed 18 December 2017

After a drive that should of taken 1 hour and a 2.5 hour of snow flurry drive, thank-you Weston Staff for a calming, warm, and sincere welcoming!! From valet, to the front desk with warm smiles, great eye contact, sincere welcome. Room, clean and comfortable too. My personal thanks to the Front Desk Supervisor Nataliia, excellent customer service skills, genuine good person. Left my jacket on Friday night, Saturday morning she went searching, nada, nada, stated she would make calls etc....after breakfast stopped by and out came Natalia and my jacket, miles of smiles for everyone. Merry Christmas, Happy New Year and Thank-YOU Weston Annapolis Staff!!! We shall be back.

Room Tip: SPG Floor, nice
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank satchmo44
Kaelan L, Front Office Supervisor at Westin Annapolis, responded to this reviewResponded 19 December 2017

Good Morning Satchmo44,
Thank you for reviewing the Westin Annapolis. I am happy to hear you made it to the Westin Annapolis safe and sound. Thank you for your wonderful comments regarding our awesome staff! I will be sure to pass this along to our team members! We do hope to see you again in the near future.

Happy Holidays,
Front Office Supervisor

Reviewed 10 December 2017

I stayed at the Westin Annapolis this week for business. My meetings were directly across the street, so the location couldn't have been more convenient. The hotel was nice, the room was spacious and the bed was extremely comfortable. The staff was nice, but the people at the front desk couldn't direct me to my meeting location on the first day, and as I mentioned, it was right across the street!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Kaelan L, Service Express Lead at Westin Annapolis, responded to this reviewResponded 11 December 2017

Good Morning TripEnthusiast2,

Thank you for taking time to write a review on TripAdvisor. On behalf of the entire team, we appreciate and value your business. Thank you for your nice feedback regarding your stay. I will pass along your comments to our operations team this morning. We hope to see you again on your next business trip.