“Worst Service I’ve ever had”

Joss Cafe & Sushi Bar
Ranked #45 of 380 Restaurants in Annapolis
Cuisines: Sushi
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 13 September 2018 via mobile

I’ve never felt like so much of an inconvenience in my entire life... came here with my friends to celebrate my girl friends birthday and our server (Karyle ) was never around and anytime we asked her for something she acted like it was a HUGE inconvenience. You would think she would be all over our table, being that we were spending $300+.... Used to love this place but we will never be back!

Reviewed 13 September 2018

Excellent service and great food. There is a nice variety of non-sushi items as well as ample, fresh, sushi items. It is a clean and convenient location.

Reviewed 13 August 2018

Good service, fair prices and a great menu selection. Crunchy Ebi is a must. Portions are average in size.

Reviewed 4 August 2018 via mobile

Enjoyed the variety and quality. One family member has a severe gluten allergy but is always able to eat here, as long as she gets the correct sauces.

Reviewed 24 July 2018 via mobile

We have been going to Joss for years, and I have had my best sushi meals here. The fish is so tasty and fresh. Today, five of went for lunch and we had a fantastic meal. We opted for some of the luncheon specials (sushi/sashimi and tempura udon soup) and added a few rolls and nigiri. My favorite rolls are the rainbow and the ebi crunchy rolls. If you are looking for excellent sushi, this is the place!