Comfort Inn Annapolis(Annapolis)(Great Value!)
US$118
ComfortInn
Courtyard by Marriott Annapolis(Annapolis)(Great Value!)
US$124
US$180
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$209/night.

US$174
US$141
US$191
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$228/night.

US$138
Priceline
Academy Bed and Breakfast(Annapolis)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$209
Annapolitan Bed & Breakfast(Annapolis)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$134
All reviewswet barsitting areaspring hillminute drivedowntown annapolisdefinitely stay here againsofa bedfree breakfastyogurtthe breakfast arearooms were very cleanfront desk staffplenty of free parkingindoor poolhot itemswaffle makerquiet area
Reviewed 25 February 2015

Everything about this hotel was warm, friendly, clean and welcoming.
From the very pleasant staff to the yummy hot breakfast, our stay here was so relaxing and offered us a warm home away from home atmosphere for ourselves and our daughter.
Our stay was for business mainly but our daughter came to be with us on our second day so we could do a bit of touring in Washington,DC.
Not only did the staff make her feel welcome too(offering a key just for her) but they gave us some free certificates for the well supplied convenience store in their lobby.
The rooms were warm, clean and well maintained. Hot water was plentiful and the Wi-Fi excellent. ur breakfast was absolutely delicious, offering warm foods and cold, with a good selection of healthy foods and some treats too.
The lobby is brught and warm,and, the chairs comfy.
Due to an extra few hours of work at the end of our stay, the manager was so kind even to offer us an extended 3 o' clock stay so my daughter and I could wait comfortably while my husband finished his photography work.
The only down side was the Jacuzzi had a faulty heater and I could have really used it after a few miles walk in DC.
But when we told the manager he took prompt and immediate attention to this matter.
GREAT HOTEL!!!!!! Ty STEVEN MERCHANT(general manager) for being a true professional who knows how to make people feel welcome and comfortable during their stay away from home.

Room Tip: We were in room 104 which is a bit far from the breakfast and pool area. If you are returning from the pool, it may be a bit chilly as this room is right next to an outside door so when guests are entering or exiting, you may get a good blast of cold air in winter.
  • Stayed: February 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank Barbara G
Smerch112030, General Manager at SpringHill Suites by Marriott Annapolis, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I am so sorry that the spa was not working properly, it has been repaired. I really appreciate the nice comments about our hotel and hope you will you come back again soon.

Reviewed 19 February 2015

I stayed here on Feb. 15 and opted for the Jacuzzi King room. I thought it would be a larger room but the design of it was not what I expected. The tub was installed next to the bed which made the sleeping area much smaller. Unless you want the Jacuzzi tub (which I didn't) save your money. Overall the hotel is what I expected of the Springhill Suites brand. The rooms are spacious with ample areas for relaxing and sleeping. The rooms and property are very clean and well maintained. I didn't eat the breakfast, but we did enjoy the lobby area into the wee hours of the morning. Overall a good stay and convenient to the Annapolis area.

Room Tip: The Jacuzzi rooms are on the first floor. Unless you really want the tub, save your money as the other suites are large as well.
  • Stayed: February 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 28 January 2015

Can not write enough good words about this hotel. Every corner of this property is immaculate! Staff friendly and efficient. Rooms and beds comfortable. Great location. Anything you may want/need when u r away from home is here. Mr. Merchant runs a great property. Thank you. This is our go-to hotel whenever we are in Annapolis.

Room Tip: In a quiet area - all rooms r ok.
  • Stayed: December 2014, travelled with family
Smerch112030, General Manager at SpringHill Suites by Marriott Annapolis, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2015

Thank you for the nice comment I really appreciate it. I am pleased that you had a great stay and hope you will be back again soon.

Reviewed 27 January 2015

A two night stay at the SpringHill in Annapolis was perfect for our business needs. Clean and comfortable rooms at a good price made us rest easy. Complimentary breakfast was good, offering hot and cold choices. A newspaper and friendly front desk make this hotel a good choice.
We had left somethings at the hotel and they were put in holding until we went to pick them up - nice!

Room Tip: Third or fourth floors.
  • Stayed: January 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 January 2015

We received a complimentary upgrade, a very large room with an in-bedroom Jacuzzi. My only complaint was that my wife monopolized it. The TV pivoted so we could watch from the Jacuzzi, the bed or the living room.

Higher-speed internet is free on two devices for Marriott Gold and above but the regular WiFi was just fine also.

The cupcakes/muffins are great and I love that they have protein options: eggs and sausage, though I prefer beef or pork sausage every day over turkey.

Because of my experience in SpringHill Suites in Maryland I will stay more in this brand. I usually stay in other Marriott brand properties and have been overjoyed at my stays in SpringHill Suites.

Room Tip: Ask for complimentary upgrade with Jacuzzi.
  • Stayed: January 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Darren C

Thanks for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I am pleased that you had a nice stay and hope you will come back again soon.