“Super Fresh Lunch”

Paul's Homewood Cafe
Reserve with OpenTable
Paul's Homewood Cafe is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #44 of 377 Restaurants in Annapolis
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: Greek, Steakhouse
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Woodlawn
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We were invited to have lunch at Paul’s. I had no idea what to expect as we are visiting. Pleasantly surprised to find Greek cuisine on the menu. We started with a lovely platter of warm pita bread with salmon spread- red pepper hummus and stuffed grape leaves and spanakopita. Delicious.
I had a crab cake and it was really really delicious topped on a fresh salad. I would recommend Paul’s

Reviewed 27 August 2018

Great local place just a short drive from downtown Annapolis. Easy parking and on this Saturday afternoon, not crowded. Tables available but we chose to sit at the small bar near the kitchen. People could not be friendlier! Daniel, the bartender was fabulous.
Blackened chicken with huge pieces of breast meat cooked to perfection over the Ceaser salad. Best I have had in some time. Other entree was a salmon topped house salad, again, perfect. Everything coming out of the kitchen looked amazing. Full bar and tap beer with a good selection of wine. Love this place and will return again.

Reviewed 10 August 2018

Our table tried a lot of the Greek food - really tasty spanakopita (we should've ordered more to share), flavorful Pastitsio (like a Greek lasagna but with very interesting spices), lemony Avgolemono soup, and lamb kebabs (the only downer in the bunch - tough and not that tasty). I loved you could order a sampler. I was really full but hear the baklava was excellent, so I ordered it and had a few bites. It was so good! Had the rest a little later - it didn't go to waste!

Reviewed 18 July 2018

Wow! This place was amazing! The service was excellent and our waiter was really friendly. The food was some of the best Greek food that I've ever had (and I've been to Greece). I got the 3 dish option with the chicken kabobs, pastitsio, spanakopita, and the pita and dips. So good!! The Pastitsio was my favorite. The first bite to the last rocked my world! We came here before a show at the Maryland Hall and I would come back here again in a second!

Reviewed 5 July 2018

It's been awhile since I had visited Paul's. I had always had good food and rated them highly in the past. However, today was a total disappointment. I had the lamb souvlaki. I could not cut through the lamb - it was extremely tough. The bed of salad looked old.-many of the leaves were black around the edges. The side of Greek tziziki was awful - definitely not homemade. I lived in Greece so I know what it should taste like. My friend had a beef sandwich. The beef was obviously just warmed up. It also was tough. The french fries were limp - they looked like they were reheated. Needless to say, the quality of the food at Paul's has gone down substantially from my last visit. So sad as it was always a good place to go.

2  Thank Molly D