“Best Coffee in Town”
Review of Caffe Pronto

Caffe Pronto
Ranked #9 of 15 Coffee & Tea in Annapolis
Reviewed 21 December 2016

Local roasting with medium and light brews. The gourmet of coffee shops in Annapolis. mice customer service and now, with outdoor seating, you can bring your dog!

Reviewed 20 May 2016

Although they've changed their name to Ceremony Coffee and remodeled the interior of the store, they still have the same good coffee and coffee house ambiance. Why go to Starbucks when you can do much better locally.

Reviewed 31 March 2016

I own a coffee shop and I go to Ceremony (formerly Cafe Pronto). The coffees are interesting and, I think, geared towards a sophisticated palate with conditioned beans, nitrogen infused iced coffee, upscale sandwiches.

Reviewed 14 November 2015

I ordered the "French Press Coffee" last week and found it very disappointing. It was bland and watered done. A few days later I ordered a $2.70 espresso. The extremely bitter and gone within a single sip.
I'm a selective coffee drinker. I buy some of the best beans and grind them fresh for home consumption. I dine at some very good restaurants and find their espresso far better.

Reviewed 14 November 2015 via mobile

The atmosphere coffee and pastries are all great and it's a traditional alternative to modern assembly line coffee shops

Been to Caffe Pronto? Share your experiences!