“Don't support anybody that murders animals for sport”
Review of Jimmy John's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Jimmy John's
Ranked #11 of 12 Quick Bites in Annapolis
Reviewed 7 December 2017

I don't care for the food but even if I did I wouldn't go back. I don't support big game hunters or fall for their nonsense about how the support the animals. If you really valued them, find a way to preserve their land and create a safe environment.

Date of visit: January 2017

Reviewed 5 August 2017

Eating out in Annapolis is expensive. If you are looking for a quick bite (lunch or dinner) and don't want a sit down restaurant experience, Jimmy John's fits the bill....and it isn't expensive.

We enjoyed our sandwiches (and I'd rate them higher than Subway). I especially appreciated the cafe tables outside the restaurant. We were able to relax, people watch, and eat a lite dinner.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

Not good at all. 5 of us visited none of us enjoyed. Better of sticking to subway. It is overpriced for what it is.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 21 October 2016

If you need something good to eat in a short space of time its fits. I came here with some friends, we had our subs in 5 minutes and it was really tasty, and I generally don't like subs all that much

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed 30 September 2016

My husband ordered a late night cheesesteak, he loves them and was eager to finally get to try Jimmy John's. Less than impressed.

Date of visit: September 2016